One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Shahdol - Advocate Rajesh Sharma

Advocate Rajesh Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Anuppur, Shahdol
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajesh Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajesh Sharma's office is in Anuppur, Shahdol.
  • District Court, Annupur,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Sharma Can cheque bounce case be filed against the nominee after the death How to make the payment after cheque bounce case has been filed?