One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Malkangiri - Advocate Rajesh Patnaik

Advocate Rajesh Patnaik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRam Prasad Nagar, Malkangiri
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi, Oriya, Telugu
Advocate Rajesh Paitnak completed his law in the year 2001 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Civil, Child Custody, Property, Consumer Court, Tax and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Odisha in 2001. He is a member of the Malkangiri District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : O/1445/2001
  • SDJM Court, Malkangiri

Popular Reviews

Dilip - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I would like to thank him for helping me .
Over 3 months ago
Banamali swain - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Best humanbeing
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Patnaik

Q: Husband living separately and want to file for maintenance for my son

i am a hindu married woman since 10 years n have a son of 8 years.My husband is living separately with his old mother since 3 years.He is is only paying house rent n elecrtic bill only,I am taking care of all other expenses of my son n myself.Now he has given notice to the houseowner to vacant the house.At the same time he has given me an offer to live with him at his ansestral house .He told me that if i live with them then he can take care of me n my son.But both of our life is not safe there.I am a working lady n i dont anything from him.But i want maintainance from him for my son as a my rented house he has also some belongings.How can i stop him to take his stuffs legally n get financial assistance for my son.Kindly help urgently.

Advocate Rajesh Patnaik answered
It is my advise that in every dist hqr there is a family councilling center there your problem can be solved there otherwise take shelter of any court of ur jurisdiction to take shelter u/s.125 CR.p. c petition for claiming maintenance it is mandatory in the law that an able bodied person is bound to provide maintenance to his wife and children. If your income is less than 80 thnd per year then you can also take shelter of the dist legal services authority which is functioning every taluk. Block. District wise for immediate solution

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajesh Patnaik

Can Advocate Rajesh Patnaik represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajesh Patnaik can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik?

When you meet with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajesh Patnaik regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajesh Patnaik?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajesh Patnaik can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.