One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kaithal - Advocate Rajesh Gorssi

Advocate Rajesh Gorssi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Kaithal
7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajesh Gorssi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajesh Gorssi's office is in District Court, Kaithal.
  • District Court, Kaithal,
  • District Court, Kurukshetra

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Gorssi Can parents create hindrance in marriage of two consulting adults? Procedure to get 3 months old marriage annulled