One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Rohtak - Advocate Rahul Jatain

Advocate Rahul Jatain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBasant Vihar, Sonepat Road, Rohtak
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Jatain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rahul Jatain's office is in Basant Vihar, Sonepat Road, Rohtak.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Jatain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Jatain Can I resort to court to stop drug addict husband from entering house? Legal remedies against false charges of cruelty filed against the wife