One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nagercoil - Advocate Ragul Sivanand

Advocate Ragul Sivanand

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVadasery, Nagercoil, Nagercoil
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Hello there,

Myself, I am an authentic person with values and obligations towards my profession and I strongly believe that efficiency and authenticity are equally important as experience. Currently, I am practising as a lawyer at District Courts of Kanyakumari.

Popular Reviews

Marimuthu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Ragul Sivanand's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Jaisan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Ragul Sivanand aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ragul Sivanand

Q: One of the legal heir not willing to india to get her money as she is

10 lacs rupees kept as FD by her late father, daughter who is the nominee is not willing to come to India to claim.Also how to sell her father\'s immovable property if she is not coming to sign during selling.

Advocate Ragul Sivanand answered
Ask her to execute a POA through the embassy to sell the immovable properties. However that person has to come here to get the FD deposited by her father. POA - Power of Attorney regards, Advocate Ragul Sivanand ARS Law Associates Nagercoil

Q: Property dispute. Not letting daughter to build house.

Land in the name of mother. She has three sons and one daughter. Elder son not letting the sister to build the house in the empty land. How shall we proceed?

Advocate Ragul Sivanand answered
Hi, Your query is too short to comprehend. Would explain whether the property was partitioned between the family members or any settlement deed/Gift Deed that your mother has executed to you. Regards, Advocate Ragul Sivanand ARS Law Associates Nagercoil

Q: False document stating loan taken

I received a letter stating I received Rs 20, 000 for a house construction and in return I have pledged to give my property if I dont pay and redeem the principal loan amount. After 35 years they have provided this documentation which is on a Rs. 3.00 ( Three Only) stamp paper. The signature seems to be that of mine. However I dont recollect any such loan or signing the document. I believe it is a fraud and cheating. How should I proceed.

Advocate Ragul Sivanand answered
1. Ensure whether you have obtained loan or not. 2. If you are sure that you didn't receive that amount/ or you seem this was a deception against you, then file a case against them by sending a legal notice stating your averments and allegations against this deception. 3. Even if you have opted this loan, then why the lender hasn't collected any EMI/ any other notice earlier for defaulting the monthly payments. The lender has to have regular communication with the you or you must have paid the monthly interest to the lender. If this was never happened then why does the lender hasn't claimed this before. If you can share that document which you received, I can distinctly guide you the legalities and other procedures Regards Advocate Ragul Sivanand ARS Law Associates Nagercoil

Q: Nehibour dispute and creating nuisance and trespassing

We 4 owners living in se ground of land thera is front house and one undivided house and one house in backside that backside house person is giving trouble of digging hole in common area and not allowing us to keep shelter he asked noone while digging hole in common area and giving his under our staircase that staircase belongs to front hous person and us he damaged the staircase by digging hole regarding which weade complient with police he agreed to resslove it within tommarow but police initially gave 4 days time that time barred he is also claiming that path was belongs to him so youvshould not keep shelter but there is provision to keep shelter he is also telling that he will run sheet but we are objecting because it will affect our wall and window there is provision to keep staircase for us and front house person.we everytime if we file complient with police they are saying that this is civil matter i am a lady he giving me troucher like this .if we dont keep shelterrainwaterwilc

Advocate Ragul Sivanand answered
Initially, try to get help from any authentic civil lawyer in your locality to send a legal notice to that person who is creating hindrances to you and your place. If he continues to make disturbances, then you can file a case against him before the competent court to get appropriate remedy for your dispute. Regards, Advocate Ragul Sivanand ARS Law Associates, Nagercoil

Q: How to get legal heir certificate from court

Hi sir, my father was a adopted son of their parents.( Customary adoption) in 1970.Now my father and their parents no more. All are death certificate and others documents with me. I apply legal heir certificate for my grandmother but Revenue inspector telling you go to approach in court. Because we couldn\'t able to give you without adoption deed. How to get legal heir certificate?

Advocate Ragul Sivanand answered
Get help from any authentic advocate in your locality and file Succession petition before the competent court of your jurisdiction to get the legal heir certificate Regards, Advocate Ragul Sivanand, ARS Law Associates, Nagercoil

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ragul Sivanand

Can Advocate Ragul Sivanand represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ragul Sivanand can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ragul Sivanand?

When you meet with Advocate Ragul Sivanand for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ragul Sivanand?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ragul Sivanand, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ragul Sivanand?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ragul Sivanand, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ragul Sivanand?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ragul Sivanand regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ragul Sivanand?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ragul Sivanand can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.