One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Vijayawada - Advocate Prasuna Surrathi

Advocate Prasuna Surrathi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAshok Nagar, Vijayawada
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate Prasuna Surrathi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prasuna Surrathi's office is in Ashok Nagar, Vijayawada.
  • District Court, Vijayawada,
  • Machilipatnam Consumer Court

Popular Reviews

kota srimannarayana - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very nice guidance with expertise in showing solution. Thank you very much lawyer prasuna garu. Heartful wishes for a bright career. Thanks once again. All the best.
1 month ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Prasuna Surrathi Group Of People Threatening Us agri land passage issue, my neighbor fenced his land