One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Sirsi - Advocate Pramod Hegde

Advocate Pramod Hegde

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Zoo Cerkal, Sirsi
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Pramod Hegde has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pramod Hegde's office is in Zoo Cerkal, Sirsi.
  • District Court, Karwar,
  • District Court, Sirsi,
  • District Court, Yellapur,
  • Karnataka High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Hegde Court fees not paid at time of filing what to do now? How to recover 2.5 lakh given to person who is refusing to return