One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ajmer - Advocate Pramod Bhati

Advocate Pramod Bhati

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Pushkar, Ajmer
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Family, Motor Accident, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pramod Bhati has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pramod provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pramod enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015. He is the member of the Ajmer Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1520/2015
  • Board Of Revenue Rajasthan, Ajmer,
  • District Court, Ajmer,
  • Rajasthan High Court

Get advice from Advocate Pramod Bhati

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Bhati Wife left abroad after marriage and not providing maintenance Can divorced be filled on grounds of dissertation and defamation