One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gondia - Advocate Pramod Agrawal

Advocate Pramod Agrawal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Manohar Chowk, Gondia
22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Insurance, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pramod Agrawal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 22 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Pramod Agrawal's office is in Manohar Chowk, Gondia.
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Bhandara,
  • District Court, Gondia,
  • District Court, Nagpur,
  • Family Courts, Nagpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Agrawal Procedure for appeal in high court against discharging accused.