One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolhapur - Aadovcate Prakash More

Aadovcate Prakash More

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRato 2.0
Radhanagari, Kolhapur
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Divorce, Family, Property, Recovery, Civil, Banking / Finance
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prakash More has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prakash provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Banking/Finance Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Recovery Matters, Civil Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 1999.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2302/1999
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Kolhapur

Get advice from Aadovcate Prakash More

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Aadovcate Prakash More What to after purchase of flat home loan not sanctioned Wants to buy a property which falls under SARFAESI act