One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Khargone - Advocate Prakash Joshi

Advocate Prakash Joshi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGavashinde Nagar, Khargone
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prakash Joshi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prakash provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prakash enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2006.

Enrollment Number : MP/595/2006
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Popular Reviews

Surpal ahire - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Prakash Joshi understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. Adv.Prakash Joshi aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Anonymous User - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
amit mahajan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Helped clear point to point even also suggested, better way to handle it..
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prakash Joshi

Q: Parcel lost by a transport company

Transport company lost one of my parcels. They offered 50% compensation which is not acceptable. Can I sue?

Advocate Prakash Joshi answered
Yes you can.before suit you give A Legal notice to said transport company for full compensation of your loss.After notice if they not reply and not pay compensation .you will suit in the court against transport company

Q: Remedies available to husband if accused falsely of domestic violence

meri biwi ne mujh par case lagaya tha ki mene use gundo se piwaya hai ek ladki ke sath milkar lekin mene esa kuch bhi ni kiya hai or wo ladki ka kahna hai ki usne bhi esa ni kiya hai or isme police ni mujhe arest bhi kar liya tha ab phir se meri biwi us case par action lele ka bol rahi hai police walo ko ki us ladki par action liya jae usne hi bhijwaya hai mujhe ye sab khatam karna hai to mai kya karu or wapis mai ab arest ni hona chahta hu

Advocate Prakash Joshi answered
आपने नहीं बताया क्या आपके ऊपर केवल मारपीट का केस दर्ज किया गया था या अन्य कोई अपराध के संबंध में भी प्रकरण पंजीबद्ध किया गया था यदि आप पर किसे जमानती अपराध का प्रकरण पंजीबद्ध किया जाए थाने पर ही जमानत पर छोड़ सकते हैं लेकिन यदि अजमानतीय अपराध का प्रकरण पंजीबद्ध किया जाए तो गिरफ़्तारी की संभावना के आधार पर अग्रिम जमानत हेतु आवेदन कर सकते हैं ऐसी स्थिति में पुलिस आपको गिरफ्तार करते ही तुरंत जमानत पर छोड़ देगी

Q: Complaint criminal filed by girl for breach of contract of marriage

mai ek ladki k satha love krta tha maine use 2 year date kiya hum dono k beech fisycal reletion bhi tha ab breckup lena chahta hu to kesh krne ko khti fas gya hu buri trah

Advocate Prakash Joshi answered
आप दोनों के बीच में जो भी हुआ वह आपसी सहमति से हुआ है तो आपको घबराने की आवश्यकता नहीं है लेकिन यदि आपने उस लड़की की सहमति उसे शादी का झूठा वादा करके या अन्य कोई प्रलोभन देकर ली हो तो वह आपके विरुद्ध कार्यवाही कर सकती है

Q: Will their be a trouble in a government job if there was a case on me

I had a dispute with my neighbours. And we both complained against each other. After 2 years of going to the court. We compromised. And the case is closed now. Will there will be a problem in my police verification for a govt job?

Advocate Prakash Joshi answered
No there is no problem, because your case disposed on behalf compromise. Now no any case pending in court against you. In the police station you get character certificate by giving them your court case finel order certified copy.

Q: How to obtain bail in a suicide case

My father has been arrested on 22/5/18 for 306 ipc. Actually he lent money to a person and that person committed suicide on 18/5/18. His son lodged FIR alleging my father and 3 more people pressurised and intimidated deceased and out of that pressure deceased committed suicide. My father still is in jail. Plz suggest me further course of action... Bail is getting delayed since Monday .

Advocate Prakash Joshi answered
Please wait for submit charge sheet. After submitting charge sheet more chances to your father getting bail. For better advice Please provide some details that your father's co accused 3 other person are arrested or not.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prakash Joshi

Can Advocate Prakash Joshi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prakash Joshi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Joshi?

When you meet with Advocate Prakash Joshi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Joshi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Joshi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Joshi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prakash Joshi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prakash Joshi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prakash Joshi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prakash Joshi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prakash Joshi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.