One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gopalganj - Advocate Pradeep Sharma

Advocate Pradeep Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Court, Gopalganj
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Corporate, Criminal, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Pradeep Sharma completed his law in the year 2018 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil, Motor Accident, Corporate and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pradeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2018. He is a member of the Gopalganj Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : BR/136/2018
  • Gopalganj District Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pradeep Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pradeep Sharma

Q: How to divide property when the property is in fathers name

sir hum father se jamin me hissa lena chahte hai matlab batwara karna chahte hai jameen father ke naam se registered hai lekin father batwara nahi karna chahte hai bolte hai mere death ke baad batwara hoga kya court batwara karegi father ke margi ke khilaf

Advocate Pradeep Sharma answered
Aap court me partition shut file kar aapne hisse ki jameen le sakte h agar ap adult h or hindu h to. Or agar aap musalman h to aap batwara karne ka hakdar nahi h jab tak aapke father jinda h. And more details ke liye aap mere no pe call kar sakte h

Q: Mother got property from father step-son wants share

sir mera satela bhai meri maa ke jammen me hissa lena chahta hai aau meri maa aur papa nahi dena chahte hai jammen meri ma ke naam se hai jise dahej me mila hai kya stela beta ko hissa milega

Advocate Pradeep Sharma answered
Agar aapki ma ke name se by registry dahej mila hoga to wo kisi ko v sale karne ko hakdar h. Or agar aapke aapni khas ma ki jamin h to aapka hissa barkarar rahe ga but agar apke sauteli ma ko dahej mila hai to aapko muskil h.

Q: What to do if police are wrongfully charging me with motor accident

An FIR is registered by a person whose son is died on accident. It says accident has happen due to rash driving and negligence of a driver and Child died due to wheel went on his head. They gave my tractor number and tractor is seized by Police. In reality there was an accident between two bikes and there is a chance that both are not having DL. One child of age 14 was dead on spot, my tractor was passing from there, they stopped my tractor and given details of tractor to police. My tractor was not involved and Wheel of tractor never went on Child head. We met with the police and they are saying that there is a rumors of two bike accident but it’s not coming up. We do have Photo graph of child which shows that child died due to severe head Injury but his no body part is crashed. 1) The Driver who was driving the tractor is not having License 2) My tractor has an insurance 3) We have evidence who can say that accident is not happen with tractor. Please suggest how I should proceed?

Advocate Pradeep Sharma answered
Dear दोनों मोटर साइकल भी थाने में है या केवल आपका ट्रेक्टर। और अगर आपके ट्रेक्टर का चक्का उस लड़के के सर पे चढ़ा होगा तो ये पोस्टमार्टम report में ही clear हो जाये गा और आप निर्दोष हो जायेंगे। आपका ड्राईवर कहा है अभी?वो भी custody में है या बाहर ।

Q: Daughter giving death threat to mother

I am a 75 year old widow. I have 2 sons and a daughter. My sons work in other cities. I inherited some property of my husband. My daughter who has been divorced twice lives with me. She has an adulterous relation with a married man. She and that man has caused great deal of tension and embarrassment for me. I am always afraid. I fear that I will be killed by them. She even threatened my sons that if they interfere or come back she will charge them with attempt to rape. Now they r trying to sell my husband's property unilaterally even when a partition suit is in the court. What should I do?

Advocate Pradeep Sharma answered
Dear मैडमआप सबसे पहले एक informetory file कीजिये GJM court में जिसमें ये सभी matter हो उससे आप और आपके लड़के safe रहेंगे। and आप पहले ये clear बताइये की आप हिन्दू है या मुस्लिम। क्यू की paetisan shuit उसी पे आधारित है। और आपका proparty किस जिला में है। आप मुझे कॉल कर सकती है। For more information। thank u

Q: Where to file a complaint against a teacher beating children at school

My little sister is studying in a local unaided school in my home town. She is in KG (LKG). it's been third time i see a beating spot on her cheeks. She told me that her teacher beat her up. What should i do ? Where to complaint ?

Advocate Pradeep Sharma answered
dear आप आपने local police station में या न्यायालय में RTE act 17 के तहत मुकदमा दायर कर सकते है। physicaly या mantaly punishment बच्चों को कोई भी टीचर punishment नहीं दे सकता। वैसे टीचर को सजा या जुर्माना या दोनों से दण्डित होना पड़े गा।

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pradeep Sharma

Can Advocate Pradeep Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pradeep Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Pradeep Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pradeep Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pradeep Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pradeep Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pradeep Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pradeep Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.