One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Parth Chaturvedi

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPatiala House Court, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Advocate Parth Chaturvedi
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Experience of about 6 years in the field and merit of having handled some landmark matters like Commonwealth Games Scam, National Rural Health Management Scam, matters of Amrapali Builders besides securing relief in other matters ranging from civil , criminal, matrimonial etc.
Advocate Parth Chaturvedi

  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Parth Chaturvedi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Parth Chaturvedi

Q: custody of minors, father dies ,rights of paternal family

I wants to know about the rights of paternal family in case fathers dies , mother incompetent, and using children to obtain assets from paternal family. Can paternal family go for legal custody of children, if she is blackmailing to take the children?

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi answered
Anybody may file for the custody of the children whether maternal or paternal owing to facts and circumstances of each cases. Incompetency, conduct and attitude of the mother will have to be proven. Once it gets proved then custody will be a cake walk. Children below 5 years shall preferably be with mother

Q: 498A and 307 Abuse by wife on me and my parents

My wife has field all false cases on me and now before the trails starting she has field for divorce sec 10(1) and wants to get away with it. I have field for restitutional of conjugal rights. Do you think she will get away with a divorce easily ? How much time will it take for this ?

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi answered
What is the relief that you are seeking? Do you want divorce or do you want to delay the proceedings so that your wife decides to come back, if at all. We’ll decide the further course of action once we know about what we’re looking for

Q: My wife instituted a suit against you for FCOP Dissolution of Marriage

What does Dissolution of Marriage mean ? What’s the process and how long will it take. My wife also applied for this along with 498A case

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi answered
Dissolution of marriage simply means divorce. Time taken shall depend upon state to state and upon circumstances of each case. The nitty gritty involved and the complications, if any. Divorce by mutual consent is always easier

Q: Divorce matrimonial issue file for divorce

My husband filed divorce case, so I filed FIR under 498. Then Husband filed case under IPC 420. So i called police station & asked IO, He said "You given fabricated salary slip due to this husband filed FIR under IPC 420" Actually I modified husband salary Amount on salary slip & submitted in police station while filing 498 FIR. So whether modify salary amount come under IPC 420?

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi answered
If your husband decides to choose the correct path then there may be slight difficulty for you for your acts and conducts. You must understand that what you have done is pure fraud upon court if these documents have been acted upon.

Q: Divorce matrimonial issue fake documents

I filed divorce case against wife, So wife filed 498a. While filing 498 case wife modified salary amount on husband salary slip & submitted in police station. So I filed IPC 420 case, But wife edited whatsApp chat & showing as proof. Now she is starting that I sent that salary slip to her. So how can i prove this document is modified by her only? Whether court consider illegal application chat as proof?

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi answered
You may seek the help of an expert and move appropriately application in this behalf. Alleged documents and chat need to be kept safely and acted upon accordingly.You may also seek legal advice from any practitioner in this behalf

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Parth Chaturvedi

Can Advocate Parth Chaturvedi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Parth Chaturvedi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi?

When you meet with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Parth Chaturvedi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Parth Chaturvedi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Parth Chaturvedi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Parth Chaturvedi