One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Saharanpur - Advocate Paras Arora

Advocate Paras Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Parshvnath Plaza, Saharanpur
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Insurance, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Paras Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Paras Arora's office is in Parshvnath Plaza, Saharanpur.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Chandigarh,
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • District Court, Faridkot,
  • District Court, Ferozepur,
  • District Court, Gurdaspur,
  • District Court, Jalandhar,
  • District Court, Saharanpur,
  • Income Tax Appellate Tribunal, Amritsar,
  • Jalandhar Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Saharanpur

Questions Answered by Advocate Paras Arora Acquisition of old land records Exemption of Tax on Sale of Urban Agricultural land