One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in VasaiVirar - Advocate Pankaj Dixit

Advocate Pankaj Dixit

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.1 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Palghar, VasaiVirar
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Pankaj Dixit has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pankaj provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal cases, landlord/tenant related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pankaj enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2014.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3683/2014
  • Bombay High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in VasaiVirar

Popular Reviews

Akash Sawant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very kind and helpful and having related knowledge of subject.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Pankaj Dixit

Q: Cheque got bounce what should I do now

Hi there, I have deposited a check in my account but its bounced with NSF twice the owner of check only promised from last 3 months but not receive such payment from him what should i do now should i go for further action against him.

Advocate Pankaj Dixit answered
you are hereby advised to give notice by advocate to account holder after that if he failed to pay to you then file case against him in court. if you fail to give notice within thirty days from the date of bounce then please file summary case against him.

Q: Co.op. Housing society matters as forced to make payments

Sir, I am from Mumbai, having question on our society matter. We are committee members and have just resigned all the committee members. Now other members are forcing us to make payment for non recurring capital nature of expenses. We are not in favor of that. We have resigned an no new committees has form should we legally have got right to pass such capital nature of expenses of society ?? we are under notice period and all nonmembers are forcing us to make big payments. what should we do??

Advocate Pankaj Dixit answered
You are advised to please do not make any such payment at the last moment because you are on notice period so according it is not proper to make any type of payment. Please avoid to sing on any voucher.

Q: After filing fir what is court procedure to take action in sec 307 ipc

After filing fir what is the court procedure to take action against accused

Advocate Pankaj Dixit answered
You are advised to file intervene application in court and intervene his bail. He should not get bail if you will interne and at the same time you will be aware that what is going on in the case. So please file intervene application in court.

Q: Wife cheated financially and went to her mothers home what to do

Within 5 weeks of my marriage without showing any grudge or anything that she is unhappy of my wife went to her maiden with all the jewelries stating that she needs to go for Rakhi. After reaching her house her mom calls me up stating that we were not even feeding her meal and that's why she ran back which is an utter nonsense thing and now I am being threatened for slander among community plus my wife is never going to come back to my house and things like that. She was last daughter out of 3 and was the only income source for their house before marrying to me. I'm really confused. Plz guide.

Advocate Pankaj Dixit answered
You are advised to file case against her in family court for restitution application first give notice to her about your intention at the same time give police complaint against her also that she went her maiden home along with ornaments.

Q: Whereabouts of ex husband unknown can i remarry now

I am living separately from my husband for past 5 years now. I am an independent woman. At time of separation we had created a notarized deed of mutual consent divorce. Now i plan to get married again. Do i need to approach court for divorce or annulment of marriage. And currently i do not know current whereabouts of my ex husband so in that case if i approach court how he will be summoned. Thanks,

Advocate Pankaj Dixit answered
You are advised to file case in court for annulment of marriage and advocate will follow procedure do not worry sufficient procedure is there your marriage may be annulled the procedure to annual the marriage.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pankaj Dixit

Can Advocate Pankaj Dixit represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pankaj Dixit can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Dixit?

When you meet with Advocate Pankaj Dixit for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Dixit?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Dixit, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Dixit?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pankaj Dixit, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pankaj Dixit?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pankaj Dixit regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pankaj Dixit?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pankaj Dixit can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.