One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Navodit Goswami

Advocate Navodit Goswami

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Compound, Mathura
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Navodit Goswami has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Navodit provides services in the various field of Family, Property, Criminal, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Navodit enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2015. He is a member of the Mathura Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/1369/2015
  • District Court, Mathura

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

Gagan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Navodit Goswami

Q: Can a daughter in law claim share in father in law property

Mere sasur property bech ke mere Jeth Ko Dena chahte hai to kya Mai unhe bechne se rok Sakti Hun ya fir Apne hisse ki mang kar Sakti hun?

Advocate Navodit Goswami answered
The law does not permit any shRe in daughter in law. But some times when tbre prperty in the hands of father in law is ancestral property aand the son is there or in his absence son of the predeceased son can stop him to sale the propety at least to the extent of his share.

Q: Can brothers claim on a land gifted by me to my mother

I bought a piece of land and made my mother the owner of the land legally. Now i want my mother to gift that land to my wife. I wanted to know if my brothers can claim on that property on the basis of patrimony or not?

Advocate Navodit Goswami answered
If ur mother will execute a registered gift deed in fabour of ur wife than u will to pay specific ammount toward revenue and ur wife will become owner of such land. After this process ur brothers can not claimed on that property on basis of patrimony.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Navodit Goswami

Can Advocate Navodit Goswami represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Navodit Goswami can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Navodit Goswami?

When you meet with Advocate Navodit Goswami for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Navodit Goswami?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Navodit Goswami, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Navodit Goswami?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Navodit Goswami, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Navodit Goswami?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Navodit Goswami regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Navodit Goswami?

The cost of hiring Advocate Navodit Goswami can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.