One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bareilly - Advocate Naveen Gupta

Advocate Naveen Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistirct & Session Court, Bareilly
LawRato2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Family, High Court, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naveen Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bareilly

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Naveen Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Gupta

Q: Marriage problem in-laws having issues with my job

I want to live separated from my in laws because they do not allow to do job and my further studies and my husband also physically harass me. I want all my stuff , my belongings back so that I can live properly.

Advocate Naveen Gupta answered
you can File divorce for cruelty a and claim maintenance under section 125 Criminal Procedure act, 1973. also file Criminal case under section 498A of Indian Penal Code for physical cruelty by husband.

Q: Torture by husband and in law is not supportive

My husband makes vedios of my and he record every phone call of my and my family members and he always put me down by saying cheap words and they always dominate me he always questiong my character and always tint me in every conversation always compare me with other he never trust me even he can't give me a better life food clothes to me and my 1.5 daughter I don't no what to do I have no proof against him . I am getting mentally depressed please suggest me what should I do. This message Is on behalf of my sister so please let me know

Advocate Naveen Gupta answered
Section 498-A of the IPC is a criminal law wherein the wife, and her parental family can charge any or the entire husband's family of physical or mental cruelty. you can also file for maintenance under Section 125 of crpc act 1973.

Q: Marred daughter right in father's agriculture land

I married women, my father and mother died. Now my brother not giving any shares in agricultural land. Can I file a case, if yes then how? Please advise. I contacted one of advocate and he told that it can not be.

Advocate Naveen Gupta answered
According to the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005, you have the same right over your father's property as your brothers do. as per law, a married daughter has every right to claim a share in her father's property. She has as much right as her brother or unmarried sister. Our app has got more for you! Print Edition | Quick Reads | Night Mode Get App  TOP SEARCHESPM KISAN EKYC DEADLINE EXTENDEDPNB KYC UPDATEHDFC BANK RD INTEREST RATEHDFC BANK FD INTEREST RATEBANK HOLIDAY TODAYSBI FD INTEREST RATESBANK HOLIDAY AUGUST 2022ATAL PENSION YOJANAEPFPENSIONPM KISAN REGISTRATION NUMBERAIS LEGAL / WILL READ ON APP Can married daughter make claim over father's property along with her brothers?  Getty Images Synopsis According to the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005, you have the same right over your father’s property as your brothers do. By ET Bureau Last Updated: Jul 19, 2021, 02:40 PM IST 26 I got married 13 years ago and was given a large dowry at the time. My father passed away recently without making a will. Now my mother and two brothers are claiming that I don’t have a right over his property worth crores of rupees. Are they right about this or can I make a claim over his property along with my siblings? — Vidya Singh ADVERTISEMENT According to the Hindu Succession (Amendment) Act 2005, you have the same right over your father’s property as your brothers. You have not mentioned whether the property is self-acquired or ancestral. In case of ancestral property, you have a right to it by virtue of birth and can make a claim over it. In case of self-acquired property, since your father died without a will, you will have an equal right to it as you are a class I heir along with your brothers and mother. Hence, you can file a petition in the court seeking a right to the said property.

Q: Want to transfer my father property in my name as he died without will

My father died in may 2022 intestated leaving behind my mother, me only son and married daughter. Now i want to tranfer property in my name which my father have given in my name through oral partition in the year 2002, through affidavit which says my sole right on the plot on which i have constructed a house, and it is duly signed by all the family members. Please help me in this matter.

Advocate Naveen Gupta answered
first you file an application for mutation in your area municipal office by which your name will mentioned in place of disease name on the government record. important document required for mutation. 1-Death certificate of Disease 2-No objection Certificate from any other successor of Diseas's property.

Q: Can a married sister claim married brother's property?

Can a married sister claim married brother's property?

Advocate Naveen Gupta answered
The sister cannot claim a share in the property if the deceased wife and childrens are alive. But if the brother so deceased was unmarried then sister is entitled to receive the share in property. According to Hindu succession act, 1956 sister come under the class 1 hier category.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Naveen Gupta

Can Advocate Naveen Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Naveen Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Naveen Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Naveen Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Naveen Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Naveen Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Naveen Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Naveen Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.