One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bahadurgarh - Advocate Naveen

Advocate Naveen

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
District Court, Bahadurgarh
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Naveen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Naveen's office is in District Court, Bahadurgarh.
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Questions Answered by Advocate Naveen Falsely accused of abatement of suicide, please advise.