One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Srinagar - Advocate Mubashir Malik

Advocate Mubashir Malik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSadar Court, Srinagar
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kashmiri, Urdu
Advocate Mubashir Malik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Mubashir Malik's office is in Sadar Court, Srinagar.
  • District Court, Srinagar,
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mubashir Malik. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mubashir Malik Regarding suspension of government duty How To Get Rid Of A Extra Marrital Relationship