One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurukshetra - Advocate Mohit Saini

Advocate Mohit Saini

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Kurukshetra
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Mohit Saini has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Kurukshetra

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mohit Saini. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohit Saini

Q: Child maintenance while earning more than husband

Me and my husband are not staying together from last 1 year and we have a daughter of 1.7 years. I am earning more than my husband(5 times). Can I get my child maintenance from my husband as he is not supporting me financially at all?

Advocate Mohit Saini answered
Yes you can claim the maintenance amount from your husband because its the settle law that the maintenance of a child is the responsibility of both the parents which can equally divided by both the parents. So you can claim from your husband for example if her maintenance is 2000 then 1000 has been paid by you and 1000 from her husband. If you have nay qurrey then feel free to contact me i will help you out. Thanks and regards advocate mohit saini punjab and haryana high court.

Q: My daughter married and separated lives wwith me since april 2017 now

She was separated in April 2017 from husband\nBut has not taken any legal action\nNow can her husband do a legal case after 7 years of separation for divorce\nMy daughter wants to keep her right on his property\nShould she file a case for compensation or divorce

Advocate Mohit Saini answered
Yes you can file a case and take her compensation and her right in her matrimonial property. You can contact me i will guide you and give you very easy and aqurate path for doing the same which will help you out smoothly with out any harassment from there sides. Feel free to contact me thakyou

Q: in 498a case compromised leaving together but parents case pending

My wife filed the course in 2016 against me and my family. Where I took the bail for myself and stay was taken for the parents from Allahabad High Court. In 2017 through court mediation I bring back my wife and since than she is living with me. I submitted the copy of judgement in Allahabad court where they give the judgement stating that visit the lower court with your wife and parents in 2022 but time was not defined. Kindly advise if I do not visit the lower court.

Advocate Mohit Saini answered
Hlo m advocate mohit saini from punjab haryana high court. And i have more than 2 year experience in family and matrimonial case. You have to contact me i will provide you easy and best solution for your requirement contact me without any hazitation

Q: Dear Sir\n\nI Love with a girl who is my Great Great Grandfather's brother's son's son's son's daugh

Dear Sir\n\nI Love with a girl who is my Great Great Grandfather\'s brother\'s son\'s son\'s son\'s daughter\'s daughter ( basically she comes to my भांजी level). Is it Sapinda relationship or not. We both love each other can we marry? Please guide us.

Advocate Mohit Saini answered
Sapinda relationships are prohibited under Hindu marriage law. A sapinda is someone who is: within or has a common ancestor relative within three generations above you on your mother's side of the family. within or has a common ancestor relative within five generations above you on your father's side of the family.

Q: About disposed case but date of court continue

My case disposed October 2021 but my court date continue till now...why sir ?

Advocate Mohit Saini answered
You have to mentioned first that where you belong and where your case is running in past and under which section the case was registered and how you know your case wase disposed after that i am able to help out

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohit Saini

Can Advocate Mohit Saini represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohit Saini can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Saini?

When you meet with Advocate Mohit Saini for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Saini?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Saini, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Saini?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohit Saini, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohit Saini?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohit Saini regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohit Saini?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohit Saini can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.