One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Nuh - Advocate Mohd Sharif

Advocate Mohd Sharif

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTauru Road, Nuh
LawRato16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, R.T.I, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mohd Sharif completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Child Custody, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Recovery, Banking/Finance and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mohd Sharif enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2008. He is a member of the Nuh Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1686/2008
  • District Court, Nuh
  • District Court, Palwal

Popular Reviews

Mohammad Zakariya - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Mere dada ji or unke bade bhai ne 7kanal 4 marle jameen khanakasht me sale kardi Lekin ab usme jo milkiyat me hissedar hai wo apna hissa maang rahe hai Mere dada ji ke bade bhai ne apni saari jameen sale Ab hume kya karna chahiye
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Mohd Sharif

Q: I am facing a trial for IPC section 279 & 338, it was a car accident.

The person who got hit by my car is alive and has taken a claim amount from my insurance company but I am still facing trials at Gurugram court since 4 years and now no evidence show up on dates, I just go and sign the required documents. What should I do? Also I am preparing for government teaching job, will this case effect my appointment in case i get selected. Also, can I get a passport made while this case is going on?

Advocate Mohd Sharif answered
please contact with me at seat no-05 district court nuh haryana Regards -Mohd Sharif if the injured person already taken claim then he should be reached in court for giving his evidence usko court khud bulayegi

Q: Police se jhute case se kaise bache

Police wale ka phone aata hai ki thane aa jaiye Magar me thane nhi jata hu kyuki jab Mene pucha thane Kis liye aana hai toh vo nhi bata hai ki kisliye thane jana hai Phir 2 saal baad Voh police mere ko ghar per girftari ke liye aa jati hai Ghar per na hone ki wajah se voh Mujhe girftaar nhi Kar pati hai uske baad me antrisapti bail ke liye apply Karta hu jisme Mujhe Pata chalta hai ki police 3 saal Pehle 379 ipc bike chori ka case dalna chahti hai jo ki Mene nhi kiya hai jis Adovocate se bail apply Kari thi vo Thoda lalchi type ka hota hai Aur police wale se mil jata hai Aur bail application withdrawal kar Leta hai Phir me dusra Adovocate Karta hu toh jab Voh antrisapti bail application delta ha toh police walo ki taraf se reply aata hai ki Hum isse arrest nhi Kar rahe hai agar jab arrest karge toh 7 days Pehle notice dege Mujhe samaj nhi aa raha hai ki me kya Karu agar

Advocate Mohd Sharif answered
tujhe bewakoof bnaa rhe hain wakeel teri bail unhone lagayi nhi h abhi tk regards Mohd Sharif Advocate district court nuh seat no-05 ye mera phone pay no h Please contact with me I will file your bail immediately 379 section itna bada nhi h isme custody .

Q: Installation of CCTV camera at home

I wanted to ask that, can we install CCTV camera in our homes if one of the family members creates stress in the house and disturbs the peace. a member of my family has been creating problems for us since many years. it has taken toll on the physical and mental health of others in the family. There also has been an instance where police were involved and they advised us to put CCTV cameras at home to make evidence and to safeguard us in case we are falsely accused of something by that particular member. we are aware of the fact that CCTV cameras should not cover the private space of anyone in the house so it shouldn't be directed towards a room or bathroom. We wanted to put up covering our shared space like a drawing room. are there any legal implications and what rules do we need to follow to go forth and get the installation done?

Advocate Mohd Sharif answered
no you cannot use no you cannot use the camera in residential house members lives together because it is interference in the personal life of members article 21of the Constitution of India gives the right to life and personal liberty deprived of his life and personal liberty except

Q: certified copy of divorce decree

sir,i need to get certified copy of my divorce which happened in 2005 in gurgaon court. what will be the procedure and how long it will take to get my divorce decree. i am a hinduthanks

Advocate Mohd Sharif answered
ismein certified copy apply karni padegi certified copy ke liye 1 form hota hai vah form bharna Padega usmein ticket Lagani padegi Court fees Lagane ke bad tab certified copy Banegi 360 din ke andar andar 360 din ke andar andar Tuta ho jayegi

Q: My cnr no . Is not found in ecourt services nither is case no. Found

I didnt fount my cnr no. At ecourt services app. 2 din phle show kr rha tha ki 23-11-2020 ki mre tarik h.But ab na case no. Dekha rha h na fir no. Or na hi cnr no..Iska matlb kya hBas yhi puchna h khin samne walo ne FIR to wapas ni leli .

Advocate Mohd Sharif answered
ismein Tumhen Chinta karne ki koi jarurat Nahin Hai Naam Se isko check kar lo apna Naam Dal Do Jo tumhara naam hai use check kar lo ismein Tumhare Kis Mein chargesheet filed ho chuki hai challan aur Chalan Ke Jo Jo ab hua hai Naam Se Milega thik hai

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mohd Sharif

Can Advocate Mohd Sharif represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mohd Sharif can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Sharif?

When you meet with Advocate Mohd Sharif for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Sharif?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Sharif, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Sharif?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mohd Sharif, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mohd Sharif?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mohd Sharif regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mohd Sharif?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mohd Sharif can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.