One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Moradabad - Advocate Moaz Naziri

Advocate Moaz Naziri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoIndira Chowk, Moradabad
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Insurance, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu
Advocate Moaz Naziri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Moaz provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Muslim Law Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Moaz enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2016.

Enrollment Number : UP/10224/2016
  • District Court, Moradabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Moradabad

Popular Reviews

JAI KUMAR SINGH - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Moaz Naziri

Q: registering property in 3 persons name

my mother is 82 years old is buying a flat . people are suggesting that me and my sister also get our names in the registration for flat. can we do that?

Advocate Moaz Naziri answered
yes u can do that there is no prblm at all...but if u do not want to register your name you can registered on your mothers name no problem will be occured at all, if u think that ur property is in dangerous then you are wrong, you will 100% right after your mother ok and if u registered in three names you will get the tax benefits...

Q: Bibi Apne mn se chali gyi ab aa ni rhi Uske mummy Papa bhej ni rhe

Sir Bibi Apne mn se chali gyi ab aa ni rhi Uske mummy Papa bhej ni rhe khi dahej act na lga de kya upay he bachne ka

Advocate Moaz Naziri answered
acc to hindu law you have a remedy in the form of section 9 under the restitution of conjugal rights through which u get back ur wife again and lives happily with ur wife u should file petition before ur wifes do anything ...

Q: Can a land be sold when converted to Sec.143

I want to purchase a plot in Allahabad . The owner of the land belongs to SC category but land is 143 converted. Can I be able to register that land successfully. Can I be able to resell that plot if I want to sell in future?

Advocate Moaz Naziri answered
yes u can purchase a plot in Allahabad either the owner belongs to sc or any other caste and you can register that land on your name successfully and you can also be able to resell that plot when you want.

Q: Can I sell my fathers self acquired property without transferring

Religion Hindu. Father died last year.there are no mother also died many years ago.can I sell his self acquired I need to first register in my name.

Advocate Moaz Naziri answered
Yes u can sell the property of your father but the property should be registered with your father's name only and if there are other brothers of yours then you have to share the property with your brothers.

Q: Division of Mothers Property where she is in unsound mind

We are Hindu and are 4 brothers and 1 sister,all married . Our Father died in 2006 and mother presently is not in sound state of mind.Since she is living with our younger brother it is feared that he might have forced our mother to will HER owned property in his name.He is not ready to part any share to any of his siblings. Please suggest legal advice.

Advocate Moaz Naziri answered
The Will of your mother will not be legal due to unsound mind it will be zero, so u can challenge the will in a court. And u should collect the evidence of unsound mind of your mother it will be necessary in the court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Moaz Naziri

Can Advocate Moaz Naziri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Moaz Naziri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Moaz Naziri?

When you meet with Advocate Moaz Naziri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Moaz Naziri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Moaz Naziri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Moaz Naziri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Moaz Naziri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Moaz Naziri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Moaz Naziri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Moaz Naziri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Moaz Naziri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.