One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Manoj Gautam

Advocate Manoj Gautam

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoOld Building Compound, Mathura
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manoj Gautam has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manoj provides services in various field of criminal laws, motor accidents related matters, cheque matters, family related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manoj enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of the Mathura Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/9442/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

bhupendra singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manoj Gautam

Q: 420/406 need to close case in favour of respondent

FIR filed under 420/406 and after mutual discussion complete amount in FIR was returned back to petitioner via rtgs. FR has been filed by police stating same and is in civil court with status For notice/summon. What will happen next if respondent is not in position for appearance in court ? How to bring this case to closure without appearing in court as a respondent ?

Advocate Manoj Gautam answered
if the summon is duely served on the complainant and compainint not turn up to court, court may accept the final report submitted by investigation officer in absence of compainint and close the case then respondent need not to appear before court.

Q: Advice for filing of appeal in high court Allahabad

The appeal is to be file against injustice from trial court Shahjahanpur u/s 498A, 504, 506 & 3/4. Note :- Pl. Send your email address so that we can send judgements for your perusal.

Advocate Manoj Gautam answered
hi, it's not clear from your query, whether you appeal in session court or have to file appeal first in session court of the district, if its also already been decided by the session court then to highcourt...

Q: Landlord (army person) forcing to have sex What action can I take

Dear Sir/ Mam, One of my friend (a girl) lives on rent in army area. And the landlord works in army. And that landlord has read her personal diary and now he is blackmailing her. He is saying that if she doesn't have sex with her, he will tell everything to everyone including her parents and in her school. My friend is just 14 years old. She is very depressed. She has not told anything about this to her parents. Please tell me what can be done in this case. 

Advocate Manoj Gautam answered
Seducing child for sex come I category of pocso act. Try to gather all evidence of seduction , behave like bold and Make complaint to police, as well as forward that complaint to his department with proof...

Q: My husband is torturing me. What legal action can i take

Got married in 2007 n husband ws nt able to physical relations.he said he is on medication. After 8 yrs of marriage m still widout physical relationship. In 11 I gave birth to a daughter wid IUI treatment. Nw from last 3 yrs he mental harras me n beat me too.. Which way to go????

Advocate Manoj Gautam answered
It totally depends on you, if you think you this situation can be short out as passing the time then try to counsel your husband with help of other of people's whom do u think better for that, and if you think that all these situation regarding your marriage has come to an end and you can't resist it then doors to file divorce is open to u...

Q: Can I apply for DNA test of my daughter through court

I am undergoing a court case of divorce in india.I have one daughter. My daughter isi am a hindu. living with me.Her mother don't want to take get responsibility. I will take the responsibility of the daughter subject to testing of Dna.can apeel fir Dna testing? Is there pathology fir Dna testing in india??

Advocate Manoj Gautam answered
Yes, u can apply to test the paternity of child, and court has power to order the person to undergo the test, however the court will exercise such power only when u have specifically challenged the paternity of ur child in the written statement filed by u in court and no other way is there to find the subject matter and there is sufficient matter before court for contradiction of paternity , court will not pass the order in a routine manner,

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manoj Gautam

Can Advocate Manoj Gautam represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manoj Gautam can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gautam?

When you meet with Advocate Manoj Gautam for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gautam?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gautam, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gautam?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manoj Gautam, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manoj Gautam?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manoj Gautam regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manoj Gautam?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manoj Gautam can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.