One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Amravati - Advocate Manmohan Bhutada

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJaistambh Chowk, Amravati
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Manmohan Bhutada has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Manmohan provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Civil Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Manmohan enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2008. He is a member of Amravati Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/1353/2008

Popular Reviews

S Anand - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Manmohan Bhutada understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
3 weeks ago
Salman Ali - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Manmohan Bhutada. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Manmohan Bhutada's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
2 months ago
Paramjit Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Good service
2 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Manmohan Bhutada

Q: Transfer of property from son to his father

Property situated at Mumbai. the same was transferred from father to his son. now, the question is whether the son again transfer the said property to his father.

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada answered
my first question is by what document / deed said property is transferred to son from father ?2) weather said property was self acquired property of father.3) weather property is freehold, lease or occupancy class 2 property.

Q: NOC format to change Lawyer from existing to the new lawyer

I want to change my current lawyer to the new one. How should I change whether by only providing NOC letter from existing to the new one? or do I have to make a new Vakalatnama?If I can provide only NOC then please help me with the format, as what details I need to mention in the letter?

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada answered
There is no specific format for NOC. You have to take NOC of existing lawyer on new Vakalatnama and filed in Court. Or you have to file application before Court for permission to change your current lawyer.

Q: Regarding Amendment Of Negotiable Instrument Act 2017

I want to ask whether these amendments of negotiable instrument act 2017, that interim compensation of amt 20% would be given to the complainent at summary stage or at summons stage is applicable to all existing cases pending in the court or it is for new cases which would be registerd from now onwards ?

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada answered
As per section 143(1)(a) where accused plead not guilty to the accusations made in complaint in summon case or summery trial and as per section 143 (1)(b) in any other cases upon framing of charges. Therefore is also applicable to pending cases in which charges are framed.

Q: Want to buy a property but owner lost documents of the property

Hi Sir, I am , we are looking for a flat which is a legal (OC CC) approved property in our budget in Mumbai,India but with a problem. I will be the fourth owner of the property but the legal chain agreement is missing of 1st and 2nd owner. Rather they have FIR copy informing about the loss of document and a Zerox copy of the second agreement approved by the registration office. we are not able to decide weather to go forward or not, as we don't have the idea about the legal documents required. so that their will not be any problem in future and with loan. can you please help us by throwing some light on the problem... it will be a very huge Help Thank You..

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada answered
Issue general notice of said fact in two widely circulated news paper by way of paper publication and apply for certified copy with the concern registrar office in which jurisdiction said property is located .

Q: How to get final paper of divorce

Hi I got a mutual marriage dissolved on 24 may 2017 however I did not get an decree yet of my marriage I asked this question long back on this web side one a lawyer contact me and took all the validit information about me and he said he will do the need full it's almost 2 weeks he is not giving me any proper answer or not even helping he he dsnt know the roules as well properly i m not having any support from my family I m staying with my friend I m jobless and I don't have enough money to pay my aunty has sarced a nice boy for me he wants to take all my responsibilities however​ he wants to marry me also I need to show this decree in the court for the registration of my marriage kindly help me pls

Advocate Manmohan Bhutada answered
Please clear from which Court you get divorce by mutual consent. Then only I will give you right segession that from where you were obtained certified copy of papers of your mutual divorce. Please submit this information

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manmohan Bhutada

Can Advocate Manmohan Bhutada represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manmohan Bhutada can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada?

When you meet with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manmohan Bhutada regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manmohan Bhutada?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manmohan Bhutada can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.