One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mathura - Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPolice Lines, Mathura
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, GST, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Mathura

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Mathura

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma

Q: Can I get dowry return after divorce ?

Hi, What happens to dowry after divorce ? Can I get dowry money back I file for divorce and get separated

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma answered
yes...u can get your money back if you are separated from your husband..what ever the reason may be for your separation..the dowry which you have given is yours..and so you are free to take it..first of all consult with your family and then ask your lawyer to help you and to do so..

Q: Sex happens before promise to marry

There is a case where the girl accused boy that he promised to marry on 22nd January 2022 and evidences show that she was in the same room with the guy from 18th January 2022 to 22nd January 2022. They both had consensual sex from 18th to 22nd of January. Does this constitute a false promise to marry?

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma answered
yes..there is a breach of trust..between them..if the boy refuses to marry the he promised her before having sexual relationship in between that he will marry her and after having sex he refuses to fulfill his promises..

Q: Maintenance claim by wife regarding.

If husband is not able to Earn by doing job due to his health issues, and then his wife desert him, file Divorce and seek maintenance, can husband be forced to pay maintenance? Please also tell considering the above condition whether Husband will be forced to pay maintenance and her divorce seeking intention can be questioned in law of court? I am Hindu and married.

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma answered
Depends upon the fact and condition of your husband..according to law it is the duty and liability of each and every husband to give maintenance to his wife..whether he is earning or not . for other queries can call me..

Q: Wife not coming home and her parents putting false allegations

I am working as Nuclear Scientist with Govt and got arranged marriage done in 2018. After marriage my wife lived with me at the remote location in karnataka where I am posted presently. Her family is very backward minded. Her family has no relationship with anyone. Her mom doesnt allows even her grandparents and paternal relatives to enter home. Now they expect same thing from me. Since the delivery of my Son in 2020, They are forcing me to leave my parents for which I blatantly refused and told them this will never happen. When I went to take her home in march 2021 she refused to come home and whole family started abusing me. They told me to go and die it would not matter to her. They thrown me out of their home in Meerut. I then stopped her finances completely. Now they are threatening me an my family, Abusing us with unparliamentary language of lowest level. Even threatening my mother. They are threatening me of Dowry, Adultry, Domestic Violence and what not. What to do now

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma answered
before they file a complaint or any suit against you should file an fir against your because you are thinking that they will abuse you..which will create complications for you and your family.. for further queries..feel free to call me..

Q: Wife demanding divorce settlement by mutual consent after 3 yrs of DV

Dear Sir/Madam, Thanks in advance for going thru matter and advicing us. My wife ran away with her parents to her native place in 2019 and after 3 months she filed FIR mentioning 498A, 406,354 on me and my parents. Now since then matter is in session court and none of the time neither face to face hearing/discussion is done nor even mediation is done/granted by court. Now my wife wants to settle and happily finish off this relation. Sir/madam, I need an advice as to what next to be done as criminal cases on us already in progress and we are appearing in court whereas other party don't appear as they can't face trial due to lack of evidences but i have many proofs. As per my understanding can we tell them to withdraw case, quash fir and then we can go for mutual consent. Pls share kind advice. Thanks once again. Rgds jagdish 9870190856

Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma answered
yes you can do so.. but it depends on the condition , as they have already filled a suit against you of domestic violence etc..but as per your wording they have lack of evidence..this states a positive effect on your case..can call me for further assistance..

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma

Can Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Manendra Shyam Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.