One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bikaner - Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHanuman Hattha, Bikaner
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas completed his law in the year 2008 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Mahesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2008. He is a member of the Bikaner Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/1498/2008

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas

Q: Regarding Divorce Case And After Cases

My husband files for divorce..if now i filed any case like 498a,dv,maintenance that will be termed as counter case and looses eligibility..we are living separately from 6 mnths..can now these cases be done??

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas answered
Yes. You can do so. There’s no bar for such cases on the ground that the case under section 13 has been filed. A case of 498a doesn’t govern by any limitations. For further assistance you may visit our office.

Q: I have a tenant issue my tenant is harassing me for property what to d

I am bieng harrased by my tenant mentally and he doesnt leave the house what should i do.We are also scared that the issue might go on forever in courts with no solution and that they might not leave even after eviction notice.They say that how can you come in this house without my permission.

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas answered
You will have to move to court of rent control tribunal. File a petition for his eviction and you’ll surely get relief therefrom. Simultaneously you can also move application under section 107 of crpc for avoiding any further mishaps.

Q: Ex servicemen denied interview in RAS because Ihad a third child

Is there any chance to safeguard my service as I am ex service man.I was not allowed for interview in RAS2016 By RPSC Ajmer.

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas answered
Your query is incomplete. Which service you want to get safeguarded ? When you were retired from previous service ? Where are you serving now ? When did you get your third issue ? Please reply all above questions do that we can be able to advise you better.

Q: Suggestions in case college asking for whole fees after leaving in mid

I took admission in dental college through alloted govt seat. The college is a private BDS college in Jaipur. I have also submitted a part of fee but then i took admission in MBBS college(in the middle of the session) So medical certificate was provided for being unfit to attend the classes. Now the dental college has notified me to pay the whole fee which us approx 15lacs or else they'll file WRIT Petition. What can i do?

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas answered
First you can file a caveat against the notice of dental college. Secondly you can also file a mandatory injunction suit against dental college. They cannot ask for the fee for the services they had not rendered to you at all.

Q: NI case pending for 10 years now other party not appearing in court

I had a case under Non-Negotiable Act 138 for a cheque bounce. The case was pending for last 10 years and party which filed it against me was not appearing in the court. Now the person herself did not appear saying that she is ill and aged so she prepared an affidavit requesting the court that her son will appear in her place. The said affidavit bears notary date which was Sunday. My question is can anybody authorize to represent such a case? Can a notary sign a document on Sunday? Can the court accept this?

Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas answered
Answer - Yes, one person prosecuting a case can authorise any other person to appear before the court for the same. Secondly a notary can attest an affidavit on Sunday or any other holiday. Thirdly this document is not an authority so can’t be filed in court.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas

Can Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas?

When you meet with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Mahesh Kumar Vyas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.