One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chhatarpur - Advocate Madhav Pathak

Advocate Madhav Pathak

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Rajnagar, Chhatarpur
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Consumer Court, Customs & Central Excise, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Child Custody
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Madhav Pathak has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Madhav provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Documentation Matters, Customs & Central Excise Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Madhav enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2011. He is a member of Chhatarpur District Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MP/2417/2011
  • District Court, Chhatarpur

Get advice from Advocate Madhav Pathak

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Madhav Pathak Forcefully married at age of 17 years how to file for divorce ?