One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hubli - Advocate Madan Deshpande

Advocate Madan Deshpande

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVidya Nagar, Hubli
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Madan Deshpande has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • District Court, Hubli
  • High Court of Karnataka, Dharwad Bench

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Madan Deshpande. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Madan Deshpande

Q: Arrest Of Accused On Cybercrime

I am cybercrime victim,filed complaint and it turned to fir, charges not framed, among three people one got arrested,he aggred the guilt,the officer called to other people and they told different story,but aggred the offense but differ with the money,now what will happen,will police arrest those two also,what is the next step, please let me know

Advocate Madan Deshpande answered
Charges has to be framed by court and not by police. U made gave complaint if you have mentioned all persons who are involved in a crime, police has to take action against them. Amount mentioned in your complaint would be returned to you.If police drops certain persons, thn u have to file protest petition for false, or B report.For release of money, u should file an application in a court.

Q: My husband and in laws has abandoned me and my daughter from home.

Hello Sir/Madam,Me and my husband met through in ofc dated for 2 yrs and got married on Feb 4th 2018. It was both 2nd marriage and both have daughter from our 1st marriage. His daughter is with his Ex and my daughter was residing with us. Initially when wanted to marry me he had promised to be her father. As a matrimonial house I entered his parents house which was in their name and everytime they visited us they used to harrass me and my daughter that we are staying in their house and my husband wanted to stay in that house only at any cost. After it turned out ugly we were made to leave the house in mar 2020. And when I returned back on jul 9th along with daughter all three behaved very badly and threw us out of the house. In bw in dec they created a big fight in his native place just becoz I was tc of ofc work. When I consulted pune police ultiple times I dint get any help and then I made sure to take all my thgs and came back to blr. Plz advice how do I go abt it now.

Advocate Madan Deshpande answered
U can file private Complaint for criminal acts and u can file for domestic violence case against him and other family members who troubled you. In addition to above , file maintenance case for monetary relief.

Q: What happens in cases where wife stands firmly that she doesnt want D?

My husband has filed for divorce on cruelty I think as I haven't got any notice yet.I dont want divorce.Due to Covid situation court proceedings are getting delayed. Now in July I plan to file for DV case against him and Dowry Harrassment case as I was thrown out of matrimonial home without any mistake. He took step of divorce bcz of his parents who doesnt like me at all as we are from different religion. We had some problems bcz of In-laws.But I still think we can work out on our relation.He is just good Man who did some bad things in parents influence to get their property and money.. What you advice to do further as I dont want divorce. Pls advice.We are married for 2 years with no kid.

Advocate Madan Deshpande answered
U can file objection to his case and during mediation u can ask for restitution of your marriage.If u want to protect ur relationship thn don't go for DV act as it would infer that u just want to make harassment.U can file domestic violence case if u face harassment even now.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Madan Deshpande

Can Advocate Madan Deshpande represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Madan Deshpande can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Madan Deshpande?

When you meet with Advocate Madan Deshpande for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Madan Deshpande?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Madan Deshpande, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Madan Deshpande?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Madan Deshpande, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Madan Deshpande?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Madan Deshpande regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Madan Deshpande?

The cost of hiring Advocate Madan Deshpande can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.