One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hajipur - Advocate Kumar Vikas

Advocate Kumar Vikas

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVaishali, Hajipur
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kumar Vikas has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kumar provides services in various fields of Cheque Bounce matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Matters, Divorce Matters, Child Custody Matters, Corporate Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2001. He is a member of District Bar Association, Vaishali.

Enrollment Number : B/1127/2001
  • District Court, Vaishali (Hajipur)

Popular Reviews

Anonymous User - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Very good lawyer.You need to recommend him to other areas in bihar too
1 month ago
Sumant kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Kumar Vikas aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Kumar Vikas

Q: Procedure to file cheque bounce case

A person gave me paycheck for 7850 rupee and cheque has bounced. The person is saying that there is balance i n his account. How can I file a case on that person ?

Advocate Kumar Vikas answered
Firstly collect cheque bounce report from your bank then send legal notice to the person giving fifteen days for payment and after fifteen days if your amount not received by you then you present acomplain before c.j.m.u/s 138 n.i.act

Q: 498A filed against me and my family,bail rejected by court, what to do

Dear Sir, my wife has logged a FIR against whole family member.All member have grant A.bail. My bail has rejected in high court.While divorce case is pending in district court. Hence please help me to suggest that how can I get anticipatory bail .because all judge have rejected my AB not possible in supreme Court. Please suggest

Advocate Kumar Vikas answered
If you are ready to give maintainance for her livlyhood or till disposal of divorce case court must grant your anticipatory bail so you are advised to file your anticipatory bail before session court of your district mentioning above mention suggestion

Q: Cousin filed a case against me under 156(3), what action should I take

Sir mere hi chchere bhai ne mere uper Court me dhara 156(3) ke tahat jhutha mukadma darj kraya hai kripya madat kijiye

Advocate Kumar Vikas answered
156(3) of cr.p.c is not a penalsection it denotes procedure when a complaint presented boforr court and court thinks fit for investigation then forward said complaint to concern police for investigation and institution of a case

Q: what is the remedy in case of cheque bounce

During the period of demonetisation due to shortage of cash we started to move our business by accepting chq from customer. One customer issued us chq but it was bounced reason was insufficient funds.

Advocate Kumar Vikas answered
If you gives a cheque for valid reason then you have the responsibility to clear cheque amount but when any person by means of cheating obtained cheque from you then you report it as early to concern bank and police and keep the receiving in your safe custody

Q: Elder brother preventing us from doing construction on property

My father has three brothers including him.My father's maternal grandmother had gifted her lands to my father elder brother when my father and other brother were not born. Offlate long case was fought over land between our family and other shareholders of maternal grand mother.My father fought the case and was one of the party in the dispute. Finally the case was won by my father. My father expired last year and his elder brother has greed over the property and preventing us from any construction on the property. Dakhil kharij and partion were already done by my father and elder brother has signed the punchnama of partition. I would like to know the remedy.

Advocate Kumar Vikas answered
In above said circumstances no body prevent you to do construction on your share you put an application before superintend of police mentioning all facts wwith document of final judgement as reported with the paper of dakhil kharrij

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kumar Vikas

Can Advocate Kumar Vikas represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kumar Vikas can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Vikas?

When you meet with Advocate Kumar Vikas for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Vikas?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Vikas, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Vikas?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kumar Vikas, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kumar Vikas?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kumar Vikas regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kumar Vikas?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kumar Vikas can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.