One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Samastipur - Advocate Kumar Ravishankar

Advocate Kumar Ravishankar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.8 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoDharampur, Samastipur
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kumar Ravishankar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kumar Ravishankar's office is in Dharampur, Samastipur.

Popular Reviews

Tushar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer helped me a lot in solving my queries. I am very thankful to Lawrato as he give me a great platform to have such lawyers.
2 months ago
Ashutosh Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Kumar Ravishankar What next after distress warrant Stay order against case filed u/s 498a against husband by in-laws