One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridkot - Advocate Kulwinder Singh Sran

Advocate Kulwinder Singh Sran

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
District Court, Faridkot
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Kulwinder Singh Sran has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kulwinder Singh Sran's office is in District Court, Faridkot.
  • District Court, Faridkot

Questions Answered by Advocate Kulwinder Singh Sran how to Transfer of property to my sons by sisters husband Cheque Bounce ; Mohali