One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhuj - Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKutch, Bhuj
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Khetshi provides services in various field of Civil Laws Matters, Criminal Laws Matters, Cyber Crime Law Matters, Customs and Central Excise related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Khetshi enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2016. He is a member of the Bhuj Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/507/2016
  • District Court, Bhuj

Popular Reviews

Vinod - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was able to comprehend my issue well. The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction. The lawyer helped me in reaching the right decision that was required in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago
Anu - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Khetshi P Gadhavi assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
Over 3 months ago
Nirmala - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi

Q: False complain of 354 and complainant not appearing in court

The case 354(a) was filed against me in 2013, the complainer is not coming to court since the case has been filed and court is just giving dates from last 3 years. What is the way out of this proceedings, how do i get this case to an end ? what can be the fastest way out of this case ? The court is not summoning and this is happening since last 3 years. Out of 5 panchnams, 3 have been declared as hostile. Please provide any solution to get out from this headache. The complaint is a false complaint, it was filed as i denied to pay up the inspector.

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi answered
Mettar. Is dd Aapki mettr. Friyadi aagar itne time nhi aaa Raha to aapko chhod diya jayega is me aap Cort arji krdo ..... Agar. Itne time friyadi nhi aa Raha to thomtnama hi aap pe nhi hoga Or chhod denge

Q: Advice in case disqualified for gov. job on basis of criminal case

Respected, mei juvenile tha jab mera age 14 saal tha tab muzpar case hua tha. Juvenile bord ne muze probation of offenders act 1958 ke tahat 2 saal ke probation bond par release kiya tha. Cr.pc 482 ke tahat bombay high court ne probation act sec. 12, juvenile act sec. 19 ka benifit dete hue mera disqualification remove kiya. mera seletion CISF mai hua tha. 3/6/17 ko muze join karna tha par joining nahi ho paya because mera police record hai aur aab tak cisf ki commette decision nahi le pai thi. Leqin high court ne mera disqualification pichale month remove kar diya hai, judgment copy mai cisf commette ko bhej chuka hu. 1/5 month ho gaya maze joining nahi di gai hai, high court ne disqualification remove kar diya hai. Fir bhi nahi joining diya hai, to Mai kya kar sakta hu please please guide Kare.

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi answered
Dear... Best friend Aapki mettr difficul he. Or. Aap Ko Juvenal jstish ne aapko chhora bad kya pro ? It's rong or hight Cort order diyahe to uska palan krnahi padega ... Or bat k. Aap rubru Jake cisf me mil aaye ak Bar or samjye

Q: Abusive language used for me n my fly by sister in law

I m Roman catholic I stay in joint fly. In all fly there r quarrel going on this ok but in my fly my sister-in law uses abusive language very dirty n low cheap words to me and my fly i.e my maiden fly what should I do I have really ruin my mental peace due to it. Pls help me with sum legal action that I can take against her

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi answered
Dear. Aapki mettr difikal he or aapki fly .. questions. .. me solutions. Kro... Or.aapki mahiti details me Abhi tak nai samj paya hu parfect. Dear so .or iska best upay he ki ap isko ban grub me bhejdo akela rahega Sidharth jaueg

Q: Procedure to get share form father and demised mother's property.

I have elder brother,younger sister,and me all are married.I have father only, mother died before 9 months.parents were retired govt servants and pensions are still continued. Two tenaments,one flat and all gold are owned by father. But all the investment of my parents are in my sister's knowledge. Me and my brother Don't know anything. My father shares all the things to my sister and her father doesn't give any penny to me and my elder brother.My Father is staying alone after my mother's death and he told us to distribute property after his death only. Before that we don't get any penny.But I knew that he gave one flat to my sister but my father don't give any information to me and my brother.My brother and my sister both are not cooperating with me so how can I get part of all the property, gold,cash etc. Please call me or give contact no.if any confusion.

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi answered
Dear.. your. Mettr is. Fmliy mettr go to your father and. Deeshkash for your pro ... Dear.. or aapki jo property he uspe aapka PURA hak Banta he. Or same all property. Me aapka prsantej milega.. dear.

Q: Want to live my husband who is not wiling to live together

my husband not want to live he left me. now a days I live with my parents.I dont want to be separate with my husvand. i want to live with my any reason for divorce.please give ur advise how my husband accept me.

Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi answered
I pc section. 498 police station me files. Kr dijiye .. husband or uske Sathe jo pro aapko krte he..(2) CrPC section 125 file's kr dijiye Cort me ... Achhe lower k sathe rakhke Apne aap ho jayega sidha dear.. .. happy. Enjoy tc. Your time

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi

Can Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi?

When you meet with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi?

The cost of hiring Advocate Khetshi P Gadhavi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.