One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Kamal Mangotra

Advocate Kamal Mangotra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKrishna Nagar, Jammu
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kamal Mangotra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 7 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Kamal Mangotra's office is in Krishna Nagar, Jammu.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kamal Mangotra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kamal Mangotra How can a muslim in India and Hindu from abroad get married