One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jhunjhunu - Advocate Kailash Chandra

Advocate Kailash Chandra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoUdaipurwati, Jhunjhunu
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Motor Accident
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Kailash Chandra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Kailash provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Family Matters, Property Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Kailash enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 1999.

Enrollment Number : R/622/1999
  • District Court, Jhunjhunu
  • District Court, Udaipur
  • Rajasthan High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Kailash Chandra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Kailash Chandra

Q: How to sue for physical injury by neighbor

hamare padosi ne hamarei mummy ke sath maar piit ki 3 girls ne or jab m chudane gya to muje sier pe eeat se mara jiske muje ghambir chote aayi fir logo or mere chote bhai or papa ji ne mummy ko unse chudyaya fir hum hospital gyare mera elaaj kervane me hospital gaye fir hum police statins gaye to police na hume raat ke 9 baje tek bethaye raka or fir kha ki kal subh aana or mere medical hoga or jab hum subh gaye to hame thane ke sabhi adhikari hame darane lage or ulta hame hi girftari ki dahmki dene lage or kha koi FIR nahi hogi pahle aapki girftari hogi isis trah se wo girls or thane walle milker humko torcher ker rAHE H KOI BADA ADHIKARI BHI H JO IN GIRLS KI MADAD KER RHA H or unhone milker fake case me hum sabhi ko fasa diya h kya kare samj me hi nahi aa rha h plz help sir/mem is system se hame kioi ummid nahi h

Advocate Kailash Chandra answered
आप को वकील से मिलकर कोर्ट के जरिए मुकदमा दर्ज करवाना चाहिए था।खैर, अब भी मेडिकल रिपोर्ट के आधार पर आप जिला हेडक्वार्टर पर एसपी से मिलकर या वकील के जरिए मुकदमा करवा सकते हो।बेहतर होता यदि यह काम तुरंत करते।चोट गंभीर है और ज्यादा समय नहीं हुआ है तो अब भी कोर्ट से मुकदमा करवा दें।

Q: How to save marriage from divorce

Sir I got married with my husband and it's been 6 years and we got separated in a year after marriage since then we are living separately .we have a kid who is with my husband. I have filed a case against him in the court. Meanwhile after 4 years I was into relationship with some other guy and had some half nude pics which were seen by my husband from my mobile . He has forgiven my fault and accept me after 5 years which means recently 6.months ago . Now clashes between me and my mother in law lead to the separation again. Now husband is taking those old pics of mine as advantage to get divorce and now I am not willing to give them divorce. They gave a complaint against me in the police station . Now what are the possible chances of not getting divorce. I want to save my marriage life . Kindly suggest

Advocate Kailash Chandra answered
He couldn't get divorce on the basis of the half nude picture of you.because he accept you after that then he had seen that it's may not be the ground of divorce suite.So doesn't matter.but you shouldn't give him any other ground to get divorce from you to get you your better married life.

Q: arya samaj marriage is legal? What is the procedure

Doing arya samaj marriage is legal? bcoz our parents are not agree for our marriage so we are planning for it.and after marriage it is compulsory to registered our marriage from court.certificate provided by arya samaj is not enough?what will be procedure for it?

Advocate Kailash Chandra answered
Arya samaj marriage is valid,when you register it in the office of marriage registrar if you both are Major.You both should major for marriage in also aarya have 2 witness of both sides.Should be all valid age proof and address proof.Have proper fees for that institution.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Kailash Chandra

Can Advocate Kailash Chandra represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Kailash Chandra can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Kailash Chandra?

When you meet with Advocate Kailash Chandra for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Kailash Chandra?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Kailash Chandra, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Kailash Chandra?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Kailash Chandra, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Kailash Chandra?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Kailash Chandra regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Kailash Chandra?

The cost of hiring Advocate Kailash Chandra can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.