One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hyderabad - Advocate K Amrith Raj

Advocate K Amrith Raj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSaidabad, Hyderabad
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Patent, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate K Amruth Raj has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Amruth provides services in various field of cyber laws, criminal laws, trademark and copyright cases, property related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Amruth enrolled with the Bar Council of Andhra Pradesh in 2014.

Enrollment Number : AP/1535/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Hyderabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate K Amrith Raj. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate K Amrith Raj

Q: Case u/s 353 and 316 of IPC has been filed against me What can I do

Ipc section 353 /16 a case has been registered on my name i have to go aboard fr higher studies on aug or septmber how to resolve the.prblm can u help mi

Advocate K Amrith Raj answered
According to you a case has been filed on you on basis of 353/16 of IPC and you have to go abroad for further studies. Please be clear in your question and you have to contact an advocate as soon as possible

Q: Paid part consideration for land now owner sold land to third party

i have given an huge amount of money in return for a land for a land owner before registartion .an agreement was made between us about amount recieved for selling that land before the registration could happen , he sold the land to someone else . now he is not turning upto me. i have made several arguements with him he always try to escape from me.i have a fear that he would run out with my money could you please suggest me in what way i could deal with him legally? please suggest me with strong ideas so that he should return my money at the earliest

Advocate K Amrith Raj answered
Please specify the percentage of amount in relation to total amountIn case as above referred that you made an agreement with the other person which should be registered you can file a different cases on him including return of money within 3 years or the limitation starts. You may consult an advocate for further legal advice basing upon the agreement and it's nature.

Q: Land Aquisition under National Highways Act 1956(48/1956) Sec.3G,(3)

Today in the news paper Govt. published under above Act and under an Extrodinary Gazette Notification No.E.O.1171 part- II Sec 3, sub-sec 0/12-05-2016 my building along with its site was acquired and requested me to attend an enquiry before RDO. I have not received any personal notices in this regard. Earlier whether such notices were sent to me or not I don't know. Some 6 months back I requested the concerned RDO through RTI Act to furnish details I complaint the same to the AP Information Commissioner. Till now no information was received from them.Please let me know what I have to do now.

Advocate K Amrith Raj answered
Dear sir/madamAs you said the paper publication was given today(assuming today) there is no provision for the governmnet to serve personal notice. Form date of publication of notice according to Sec 3C you have to appear before the concerned authority within 21 days according to the statute to present your objections and reasons after that other procedures are followed by the govtSo one option what you can do is obtain a copy of plan of the national highway from the concerned authority either directly or under RTI and state your objections and reasons In case if the plan is not given by the authority or under RTI within 21 days and the other procedures are done by the government you can file a writ petition in respective high court to seek justicePlease specify why did you file RTI for? What details?Regards Amrith raj

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate K Amrith Raj

Can Advocate K Amrith Raj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate K Amrith Raj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate K Amrith Raj?

When you meet with Advocate K Amrith Raj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate K Amrith Raj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate K Amrith Raj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate K Amrith Raj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate K Amrith Raj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate K Amrith Raj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate K Amrith Raj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate K Amrith Raj?

The cost of hiring Advocate K Amrith Raj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.