One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurnool - Advocate K.A. Jyothi

Advocate K.A. Jyothi

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoVenkata Ramana Colony, Kurnool
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu
Advocate K.A. Jyothi has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach. She has an extensive experience in Family cases and also working as a Legal Advisor & Retainer Advocate in Lok Adalat (District Legal Service authority).
  • District Court, Ananthapur 
  • District Court, Cuddapah
  • District Court, Kurnool    

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate K.A. Jyothi. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate K.A. Jyothi

Q: Domestic Violence and physical abuse at home

I'm facing domestic abuse(physical violence) at home by my brother and emotional and mental torture by my parents.I'm 21+. I'm not able to move out of the house as well.I've been asking them to at least get me married if they aren't able to bear me,but they aren't ready for that either.I'm completely stuck.It's becoming complicated every single day.My parents are character shaming while I have proofs that I am not a bad person.I have already tried to commit suicide and I keep slitting my hand and they never cared.When I had my friends talk to known local police,they said they wouldn't wanna interfere because it's a family affair and it's obvious that since they are parents,they will be given preference and whatever they say would he considered as the truth and I would rather be at problem for even raising a complaint.Regarding my brother,I have already tried calling the police but my parents have always protected him.Don't know who to contact.Need advice.

Advocate K.A. Jyothi answered
this is Asha Jyoti I gone through your it is very great difficulty from that for you file any case against your father and mother and brother that you should have to to live with them so you can't positions in the police stations if you have any education Mini multi services for women women hostel also available for womens which are safety sides search for a job and leaves separate Li if you will you separate leave from them and also at the same time if they are disturb you Gopher then you can go for filing a domestic violence case against them opportunity only to file domestic violence case against your brother and your parents this is my sincere solution acquired suggestions

Q: Under Maintenance case issued Not Bailable warrant - validiy time

Gm, Not Bailable warrant is issued on my husband for not paying maintenance for me and my child. Absconding from the rented home and from native village. I want to know validity of NBW how long, or as he is absconding will judge dismiss the warrant.

Advocate K.A. Jyothi answered
good morning madam very nice to meet you query was very interesting that you are asking that non bailable warrant is validity medium it mein are whenever the accused me or in the society the society vahrehvah living maybe the normal warrant means the warrant given by the Honorable jaj to arrest the accused for not maintaining for not giving maintenance in the family court you should find out your husband address living then only the non bailable warrant may be executable otherwise diwaron baby painting at any time for any train

Q: Procedure for Divorce on mutual consent

Dear Sir/Madam, I am mohan and related to Hindu religion. I get married on 12th May of this year, and with in a month disputes are raised between us. We are now living together. Now we decided to take divorce on mutual consent. Please let me know Is there any time bond to take divorce on mutual concern after marriage,and whta is the procedure and conditions to take divorce on mutual consent

Advocate K.A. Jyothi answered
you are not eligible to file under special diverse act under special day was hacked your eligible to apply diverse also within one year also it maybe depends on the circumstances both parties it may also be applied within one year after marriage to dispose.

Q: Domestic violence please need some suggestions

I have been a victim of domestic violence by my husband police filed 498a case against him charge sheet has not yet been filed. Considering my situation as an advantage he has put up a condition to which if I agree he is ready reconcile I don't want to divorce him indirectly that's what they are looking for and also I m not willing to accept his condition. I have been badly cheated by him and his family members. How can I go about my situation.i m not working. He has quit the job. Do I get any maintenance?

Advocate K.A. Jyothi answered
hi sister good evening I am 12 12 problem previous paper do you have to file DVC main result DVC main raise maintenance also then you will automatically will be awarded by will be given by the change for this you have to you have to main race to the Honorable Court Hindi Tekken 5 intra means these to some extent application application will get address

Q: Injection order validity period

I have take a injuction order in Second appeal of a case in High courtwhat is the vailidity time period for that injuction order

Advocate K.A. Jyothi answered
injection is of two types permanent and Temporary injunction fast for only 90 days after that you have to exchange in the extended injection and tomorrow exchange since until to get the injection don't worry about that injection temperature 90 days

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate K.A. Jyothi

Can Advocate K.A. Jyothi represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate K.A. Jyothi can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate K.A. Jyothi?

When you meet with Advocate K.A. Jyothi for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate K.A. Jyothi?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate K.A. Jyothi, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate K.A. Jyothi?

During your initial consultation with Advocate K.A. Jyothi, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate K.A. Jyothi?

It is important to communicate with Advocate K.A. Jyothi regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate K.A. Jyothi?

The cost of hiring Advocate K.A. Jyothi can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.