One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Dahod - Advocate Javed Mansuri

Advocate Javed Mansuri

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoYadgar Chowk, Dahod
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Javed Mansuri has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Javed provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Javed enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2005. He is a member of Gujarat Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1621/2005
  • District Court, Dahod
  • Gujarat High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Javed Mansuri. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Javed Mansuri

Q: Procedure to appeal in the decree of under section 138 of NI act

I have been punished by lower court for 1 year jail & 5000 rs bond on behalf of cheque bounce which was for security given to petitioner. I am the accused in this case.

Advocate Javed Mansuri answered
You can file an appeal before consent session court. You can get bail before convicting court. After then you can file an appeal in witch you can get intrim bail till your can finally be ordered. This is the law

Q: Procedure to cancel the marriage registration

In 2012 i did an engagement and to apply for my wife visa i did registration marriage. However as per Hindu marriage we are not married at all in temple. After 6 months the relation broke and being an NRI i am staying in Dubai and girl staying in Gujarat. Its been 5 years girl started demanding huge sum of money and not agreeing for divorce. Can someone guide me how the procedure of registration marriage cancellation works in India?

Advocate Javed Mansuri answered
Dear,To cancel marriage registration you can file suite for cancellation of marriage registration. Where the marriage is registered. You say that your marriage is not done according to Hindu religion you can prove that in court.

Q: Wife cheated by hiding her first marriage what action to take

I got bio data of girl through web site where it was written unmarried subsequently her brother sent me bio data there was no mention of marriage. After my marriage came to know she was married to another person on confronting girl she left house without any clarifications. However she accepted on what sup this was her mistake to hide first marriage.i have lodged police complaint and gave legal notice to her stating this is illegal marriage. Neither she acknowledged nor came forward. Filed annulment of marriage case. Judge asked them to file reply, and sent for counseling where it was establishment reconciliation not possible. They are not giving reply to court. Suggest way forward.

Advocate Javed Mansuri answered
Keep calm my friend you are on right track. Just give sum time to court and collect evidence of her first marriage. Court will help you not to worry about tale police to file charg sheet quickly so she can be taped.

Q: My husbands client have filed a cheque bounce case against me.

I am from Rajkot-Gujarat. I want to help from your side to me. please help me. My husband did buisness from long time since 2010. His buisness name is Vishw Group India. He made machine like roofing sheet machine and etc. my husband keep my name as proprietor in his buisness. Actually i am house wife only. i dont have any knowlege of machine. keep name for govermnet benifit. My husband didnt work properly and very loss in buisness and he didnt hear to me. He given cheque to customer for sequrity based but cheque is mine because in the sign is mine. and I didnt know when my husband given cheque to customer without any information from me. Today i have many trouble to me becuase my husband client claim to me for chque bouse 138 kalam. i have 1 small son and i am not rich lady so i didnt give fee to lawyer and other expances. and also my mother -father and brother also poor people so they didnt help me. Actually i am didnt any do so why punished to me. help me

Advocate Javed Mansuri answered
Dear,Don't take to much stress. Not to worry. If you cannot afford private lawyer government provides legal aid lawyer to ladies at free of cost in every court of India. In technical aspects of case tale your lawyer to prove that you are not known to the day to day work of your business a cording to law no one can be punished if he or she doesn't know the day to day work of business.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Javed Mansuri

Can Advocate Javed Mansuri represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Javed Mansuri can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Javed Mansuri?

When you meet with Advocate Javed Mansuri for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Javed Mansuri?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Javed Mansuri, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Javed Mansuri?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Javed Mansuri, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Javed Mansuri?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Javed Mansuri regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Javed Mansuri?

The cost of hiring Advocate Javed Mansuri can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.