One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jalgaon - Advocate Jainodin Shaikh

Advocate Jainodin Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 3+ user ratings
Sureshdada Jain Nagar, Jalgaon
14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Labour & Service, Property
Language(s) Spoken: Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Jainodin Shaikh been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Shaikh provides services in various fields of Civil Laws, Criminal Laws, Family laws, Cyber Crime, Property Laws, Service & Employment Matters, Matrimonial laws and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Jainodin enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra in 2004. He is a member of the Jalgaon Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/664/2004
  • District Court, Jalgaon
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1500

Get advice from Advocate Jainodin Shaikh

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Jainodin Shaikh Dispute between Father & Son, on Son's investment in HUF Property