One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Ishant Gupta

Advocate Ishant Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGangyal, Jammu
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
GST, High Court, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: Dogri, English, Hindi
Advocate Ishant Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ishant provides services in various fields of Civil, Documents, Bail, Cheque, GST, Motor Accidental, Marriage & Divorce, Banking, Juvenile, Cyber Crime, Consumer Court, Property, Rent Deed, Partnership Deed, Criminal, & Tax Matters.

Advocate Ishant enrolled as an Advocate with High Court Jammu & Kashmir in the year 2017. He is the member of High Court Bar Association Jammu, Tax Bar Association Jammu, & All India Federation Of Tax Practitioner.
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court
  • Jammu and Kashmir Special Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ishant Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ishant Gupta

Q: Transfer of Civil Case from Munsiff to district

My civil case in the court Munsiff Judge Thanamandi,J&k and i want to transfer it district court session,reason it is long distant from my place to travel and its burden on my Budget.can i transfer it ? If yes what is the procdure.

Advocate Ishant Gupta answered
the grounds on which you are asking for transfer; matters a lotand most importantly the district you belongs because if you are a resident of outside J&K and wanted to transfer the case in your district for that purpose directions have to taken from the Honorable high court of J&K

Q: Superior in service confirmed the appointment later denies what to do

I want to know that i was deputed to some where else through department by a examination..before declaration of result Borrowing deptt furnish a certificate of eligibility by which the candidates will be considered...My immediate superior confirm the eligibility and found it correct and signed and swnt to desired end..But at the time of relieving superior says that you are ineligible as you are not fulfilling the eligibility cannot relieve I have all documents which he signed is there any legal way to proceed against the competent authority..what will be consequences..and favourism in this legal procedure .. suggest please

Advocate Ishant Gupta answered
If you have all necessary documents which approved your eligibility you can move to more thing to consider is about result because you have written before declaration of result and if the result is in not in your favour.then another most important thing to consider is eligibility criteria whether eligibility is totally against the result or superior also have the power to decide eligibility.

Q: How to get GST number on lease hotel

I am running small hotel on lease, how to get GST number according to lease business?

Advocate Ishant Gupta answered
Lease deed is required Rest same 1. Pan Card2. Passport size pic and Adhaar card.4. Proof of premises - owner electricity bill and other relevant proof of premises 5. Bank a/c statement first front page or cancelled cheque.

Q: What is the process for registration of my private label brand of TV?

Sir, I am thinking to start my own branded SMART LED TV products. Currently I am retailer and selling consumer electronics on my store. The process of arranging the SMART LED TV product is simple. I will place the order to my Delhi Supplier. He will provide me the stock of SMART LED TVs with the my brand name written on it. Do I have to take any respective measures to prevent any kind of legal issues or complications? I have no idea regarding this. As the supplier assured me that the stock he will be providing me is manufactured from an OEM Company and the manufacturing company gives the extra options of customisation of the LED TV for the vendors. Do I need to register? What should I must do. Please help me. Thank you

Advocate Ishant Gupta answered
For brand name you can register your brand name and also logo of your brand if any under trade mark registration of Intellectual Property India so that in future no other person or competitor can sell using your brand name and logo. It is important for legal protection and unique identity of your brand.

Q: How can a muslim in India and Hindu from abroad get married

I wanted to inquire about law for inter religious marriage act. I am a man in relation with a woman for about 13 yrs living abroad. I am muslim kashmiri and she is a hindu punjabi. I have been told that special marriage act is not applicable. Could you please suggest, how should we proceed to get our marriage registered?

Advocate Ishant Gupta answered
If the girl is indian and living abroad or she is from abroad and her parents are living in India or belongs to India then you are eligible to register your marriage under special marriage act because in short this act is applicable to all Indian nationals in foreign countries also.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ishant Gupta

Can Advocate Ishant Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ishant Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ishant Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Ishant Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ishant Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ishant Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ishant Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ishant Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ishant Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ishant Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ishant Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ishant Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.