One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Irtiza M Salaria

Advocate Irtiza M Salaria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoBahu Fort, Jammu
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Motor Accident, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Irtiza M Salaria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Irtiza M Salaria's office is in Bahu Fort, Jammu.
  • District Court, Jammu,
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Irtiza M Salaria. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Irtiza M Salaria What are the steps that can be taken to prevent 498a matter What can i do if my elder son is harassing me and my wife