One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Hunar Gupta

Advocate Hunar Gupta

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoShashtri Nagar, Jammu
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: Dogri, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Hunar Gupta has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Hunar provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hunar enrolled with the Bar Council of Jammu & Kashmir in 2002. He is a member of the Jammu & Kashmir High Court Association.

Enrollment Number : J/27/2002
  • District Court, Jammu
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Hunar Gupta. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Hunar Gupta

Q: Case dismissed, wife not going because of in-law harassment, advise

what to do if husband files case under 9 Hindu marriage Act RCR, and case gets dismiss after 1 year due to non appearance of husbannd. Wife wants to go back but subjected to cruelty in in-laws home. she is living with her own parents from last 2 years. Mrriage took place in 2014 and and she lived in her in-laws home only for 2 months.

Advocate Hunar Gupta answered
if you want to go back you can file a case under sec. 9 H M A for restitution of conjugal rights. And can also file case for domestic violence as well as cruelty. there is no bar for you to file a petition under section 9 HMA.regardsHunar Gupta advocate

Q: How to get divorce and alimony from husband

I got married two years ago. However, I don't have any kid as my husband is not that keen to have kids. He is quite demanding though he is well of but from the first month of marriage he has been lying about few loans which he said he has taken & is continously looking for indirect ways of taking money from me, I have caught him many times and there is no loan to pay. I lost my job 3 months ago & was dependent on him but he abuses & chucks me out of the house. It's been 15 days that i' m staying at my brothers house but he didn't come to take me back. Please confirm on what ground can I file a divorce. Also, what is the procedure to get alimony.

Advocate Hunar Gupta answered
Mam from the facts which you have disclosed it is not clear whether your marriage was solemnized under Hindu rituals or under muslim rituals, you can file a a petition under Section 488 RPC ( Section 125 Indian Penal Code ) for maintainance, in addition to it you can file a case against him under Domestic Voilence Act and can also file divorce petition under Section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act.RegardsHunar GuptaAdvocate

Q: Govt. acquired land without the consent of the owner

Is it posible to do stay of my land which has been aquired by j&k govt.for tourism porpuse whith out informing owner.and we hav also object when i got know that the torusim is going ti aquire 2 yr ago..they had delebratly aquired without the will of owner..

Advocate Hunar Gupta answered
Respected Sir/Madam,There is a set procedure provided under J&K Land Acquisition Act, the govt. cannot acquire the land without the consent or following the due procedure provided under the Act. It has to be seen whether notice u/s 6 has been issued to you or not. You can certainly approach the court against acquisition of the land without your consent and can get the notification stayed.RegardsHunar GuptaAdvocateJ&K High Court

Q: Could not join service due to ongoing case in CJM

Sir, due to pending case in CJM court a boy could not join within 21 days of his appointment. Vacancy reserved by HC. Later case compromised and individual acquitted. Fresh order issued by govt to join within 10 days with instructions to individual that order shall also be subject to the withdrawal of writ petition filed by you. what should he do now as the time period is less. Can he join and later he can withdraw, because HC will take some time to process case. Please advice

Advocate Hunar Gupta answered
As per the query what I can suggest is that you must file a memo of urgency in listing of the matter along with an misc. Application placing on record the fresh appointment letter seeking withdrawl of your case from the court on the basis of that letter. That will suffice your purpose. RegardsHunar Gupta Advocate

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Hunar Gupta

Can Advocate Hunar Gupta represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Hunar Gupta can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Hunar Gupta?

When you meet with Advocate Hunar Gupta for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Hunar Gupta?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Hunar Gupta, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Hunar Gupta?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Hunar Gupta, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Hunar Gupta?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Hunar Gupta regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Hunar Gupta?

The cost of hiring Advocate Hunar Gupta can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.