One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurukshetra - Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Kurukshetra
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Medical Negligence, Motor Accident, Property, R.T.I
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.I was serving as Joint Secretary at District Bar Association Kurukshetra in 2021

Popular Reviews

Shailu Dalal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Sir has been very kind in advising me the correct guidence. I am glad I came across a learner and wise lawyer. Thanx law ratio.
Over 3 months ago
Neha - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Priti Aggarwal - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Problem solving approach
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal

Q: Who is responsible for General Power of Attorney

I am seller of my house nIs GPA mandatory to sell nIs it buyer duty to execute GPA or is it seller duty

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal answered
If you are the seller and you execute General Power of Attorney to sell your house so it is your duty to properly execute the General Power of Attorney, not the buyer’s duty to execute General Power of Attorney.

Q: Father died long small daughter s and uncle s take land land

Father died when daughter is small uncle s take agricultural land of father and maybe put on there name now can girl get it back she's 23 now ?

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal answered
Yes of course she can definitely claim claim her father property by way of filling the declaration suit in the civil court but you should hire good advocate so you pleaded the case well in court. So to desire result you want. For more details feel free to ask.

Q: Regarding love marriage and family consent

mere bete(22) ne bhagkar kisi ladki (19)se stamp paper model se shadi krli aur ab wo dono lapata hai.. ladki ke gharwalo ne mere bete par apharan ka case file kr diya hai jbki wo apni marji se gyi hai.. mai is male mein kya kr skta hu?kya ab mai ladki ke khilaf mere bete ko forcefully esa kadam uthane ke majboor kiya esa case nhi kr skta??jesa ki hua hai..

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal answered
Not at all sir ap sirf cool and calm raheye agar apka beta milta hai aur ladki kahti hai ki mein apni marzi se ladke ke sath bagi thi ya uske sath hi rahungi toh police ya court bhi kuch nhi kr sakti because its a right of a couple to live with each other as their own. Not so worry.

Q: Need Legal Advice for Defamation

We had taken a new house on rent in Gurgaon 4 months back. On the first day a lady came to our house and asked if we needed a maid. We needed to so we said yes. Her service was not good. That's why we had to scold her many times. We were looking for a good maid but could not find. In last week my wife went out of town for 1 month. I was alone in my house. My maid came on her regular time and started leaving without completing the work. so I scolded my maid, she quit the job and told everyone that I had molested her. What action I can take?

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal answered
This was done quite often now a days. Women did this tacktics to grab the money from mens. My advice for you is that you should give a complaint to concerned police station through your wife that your maid wants my husband to struck in false baseless allegation just to grab the money from ours and she had a golden chance to trap in that when i am not in the house. For more information contact.

Q: About Government job related query

Good morning, sir nI wanted to ask you that 8 years ago i run away from my house because of some family disputes but my family filled fir against some boy that he forcefully take me with him case is still pending dates are being shifted now i'm preparing for goverment job i'm worried that this case might affect my selection can u help me

Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal answered
Not worry about that. U can prepare for government job your selection can not affected by that. Mere pending of cases should be dis qualification of any post or exam. If u have any problem as of ur exam and your post or your selection process u could contact as per your convenience.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal

Can Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Himanshu Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.