One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Harneet Kaur

Advocate Harneet Kaur

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCR Park, Delhi
LawRato6 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Recovery, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Harneet Kaur has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Mehrauli,
  • District Consumer Forums Delhi,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • National Commission (NCDRC),
  • Supreme Court Of India

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Harneet Kaur

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Harneet Kaur. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Harneet Kaur

Q: Builder not replying to notice

Hi, We sent a notice to builder for issues related to buildee floors. He has not constructed lift, has not provided submersible water as stated in the registery. Also, the condition of the flats is not of good quality. It is going to be 3 years now. We sent a notice last year in October but still there is no reply from him. We want to file a civil case regarding this. Can you help us? It's near Dwarka sec 8 and comes under Dwarka court.

Advocate Harneet Kaur answered
Hi! Yes you can file a civil suit for recovery of damages and also seek specific performance as well. Also we need to file it before the expiry of three years otherwise it will be barred by limitation

Q: I filed annulment of marriage against my wife in 2020

Sir, i filed annulment of marriage case against my wife in 2020 because she did not tell me about her first marriage and she is having medical issue std etc. in 2021 she came in my contact and we were having casual talks till June 2022. Suddenly she filed DV Case and 498a case against me and provided the WhatsApp chats as a defense in the case of annulment of marriage against me. Does talking and meeting with wife after filing the annulment of marriage case terminated my grounds of fighting the case? Please advice.

Advocate Harneet Kaur answered
No your rights are not waived off by taking and meeting with your wife. You can always challenge cruelty and domestic violence cases filed by your wife. You can always mention the fact that you had already filed for annulment in 2020.

Q: My wife asking for maintenance under case of DV to harass me and my ch

My wife left my house and left me and my childrens for his father health. Now she don't want to come back and file false complaint against me. She also came to my office along with her lawer and asking payslip for maintenance. She is working secretly but still she wants maintenance from me. She always tries to mentally pressurized me.

Advocate Harneet Kaur answered
Hey! You can always challenge the maintenance petition filed by your wife and also file a complaint under section 340 CRPC if she has concealed her employment from the court. She has no right to your office asking for payslip.


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Harneet Kaur

Can Advocate Harneet Kaur represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Harneet Kaur can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Harneet Kaur?

When you meet with Advocate Harneet Kaur for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Harneet Kaur?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Harneet Kaur, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Harneet Kaur?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Harneet Kaur, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Harneet Kaur?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Harneet Kaur regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Harneet Kaur?

The cost of hiring Advocate Harneet Kaur can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.