One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Hubli - Advocate Hareesha Arksali

Advocate Hareesha Arksali

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Near Siddaroodha Math, Hubli
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Insurance, Medical Negligence, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Hareesha Arksali completed his law in the year 2015 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Criminal, Medical Negligence, Civil, Finance, Insurance, Property and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Hareesha enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2015. He is a member of the Hubli Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1563/2015
  • District Court, Dharwad,
  • District Court, Hubli,
  • Karnataka High Court
Questions Answered by Advocate Hareesha Arksali Procedure to acquire the self acquired property of Grandmother How to get divorce from abusive wife?