One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jammu - Advocate Gurveer Singh

Advocate Gurveer Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoAkalpur, Jammu
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi, Urdu
Advocate Gurveer Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gurveer provides services in various fields of Property Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Criminal Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gurveer enrolled with the Bar Council of Jammu and Kashmir in 2011. He is a member of Jammu and Kashmir High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : JK/1432/2011
  • District Court, Jammu
  • District Court, Katra
  • Jammu and Kashmir High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jammu

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gurveer Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gurveer Singh

Q: girl putting false allegation

Plz tell me a girl of age 16 have relation with me she came to my house sevrel times with her parrents and also went for picnic with me sevrel time with her mom i have all evedence with me but she complaint wrong complain in women cell that i jave kidnaped her and follow her during the way from scholl but i have evidence for this also that her mom introduce me with her teacher that i am her brother not what shoul i do with that false complaint

Advocate Gurveer Singh answered
either you can go for quashment of challan under section 561A with all the evidence you have or you can have trial and proof your inocense by leading evidence in the trial court and by giving your evidence

Q: Father sold property without informing sons what can be done

My father has sold a property (land) to my sister without informed us .and constructing a house .can we bring stay on that.

Advocate Gurveer Singh answered
if the property is self acquired property of your father then u dont have any right to question,but if he acquired property from his father or mother (ancestral ) ,then you have a right in the property and u can get stay easily

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gurveer Singh

Can Advocate Gurveer Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gurveer Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gurveer Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Gurveer Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gurveer Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gurveer Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gurveer Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gurveer Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gurveer Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gurveer Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gurveer Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gurveer Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.