One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bhagalpur - Advocate Gitanju Suraj

Advocate Gitanju Suraj

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNear Shanker Talkies, Bhagalpur
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, Labour & Service, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gitanju Suraj completed his law in the year 2006 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Family, Motor Accident, Supreme Court, Criminal, Civil, Labour & Service and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gitanju enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2006. He is a member of the District Bar Association Bhagalpur.

Enrollment Number : BR/806/2006

Popular Reviews

DEEPAK THAKUR - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Actually i had discussed little bit but it was very helpful for me he is a good person
1 month ago
Mr. pappu Kumar Sing - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
1 month ago
gautam mullick - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Gitanju Suraj assisted me in understanding my legal situation very well. The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case. The lawyer helped me in understanding my case and the guidance helped me in taking the correct steps.
2 months ago
Navin - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer's understanding of my issue is laudable. The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt. I was guided into taking the right path set by Adv.Gitanju Suraj.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Gitanju Suraj

Q: Legal Notice due to Cheque bounced

Dear Sir,I was a rural distributor of a company for district-Saharsa Bihar.I have suffered a lot due to covid-19.A lot of money was lost in the market due to which I was not able to pay the company on time.And still I am unable to pay the company.Some of my money is also deposited with the company in the form of credit notes.I have already sent 2-3 emails to the company to solve this issue but nothing happed.I have paid the company 2-3 times in between.For the remaining payment,send an email asking for time till March 31, 2022. But the company did not respond and deposited my security check in the bank. The check bounced due to insufficient money in my bank account.Now the company has sent a legal notice.The notice has asked to pay the payment within 15 days.Talking about going to legal proceedings if payment is not paid.My business is at a low level due to which I am not in a position to pay the company yet.What should I do now so that I get a few months to make the payment?

Advocate Gitanju Suraj answered
nothing just reply to the notice and ask for few months... otherwise wait for the complaint ti be filed and congnizance to be taken...appear before the court and get a bail and request the court to decide the installment and month foe payment

Q: Mere pati mujhe maarta hai.. mai talak lena chahti hun.a

Talak lene ka procedure kya h.. ye mujhe jana hai.Jamin jaydad me hissa kitna milega agr talak lete h.Mere do bacche h baache mere pass he rahega na..uska kya procedure h

Advocate Gitanju Suraj answered
talak ke liye court me case file karna hoga...agar husband ready hai to mutual divorce yani dono mil k divorce file karenge aur agar nahi ready hain to..uske khilaf karenge aur usko notice bhijwayenge..zameen aur jaydad me hissa tabhi milega jab pati mar jayenge...talak k baad pati patni ka rishta khatam ho jata hai..isliye koi claim nahi banta zameen jaidad me..bachhe ko apne pas rakhne ke liye mutual divorce ke case me..apas me ek sulahnama banake custody le sakte hai..nahi to court me case karke custody claim karenge wo bhi tab jab pati bachhe ka custody mang rahe hon...talak k baad maintenance claim kar sakte hai....chuki har situation par alag salahhota hai...aap mujhe call karke milke samajh sakte hai

Q: Is it possible to club two session case in one for same FIR under 302

My grandfather's brother and his three sons together killed my father by bricks while sleeping in night 2 Am .My grandmother saw all accused while killing. FIR reported by police against all 4 accused under 302. Police arrested two accused in the beginning 21 November 2019 under IPC 302. and further process happend..and session case opened and trial going on .5 witness except police and doctor in my family given his statement in session court and cross examined by defence lawyer . And after six month ,on 22 September 2020 the another two accused surrendered in the court and session case opened after 1 year on 22 September 2021. So all 5 witnesses again have to give his same statement in court for another session case? Is it not possible to club two session case in one because we have reported one FIR only. My family worried about this thing which is said by my advocate again have to give statement in court... Need your guidancePlease help .

Advocate Gitanju Suraj answered
After lodging og FIR as only two accused were arrested and others absconded....keeping the investigation pending was nit worth for justice and hence tge record was that proceedings against arrested accused could as the other two accused have been surrendered..the proceedings of that record shall be this tge stages of both the cases are different clubbing would hamper the trial and delay the case...both the cases to bring at similar stage of proceeding...

Q: Regarding delay in retirement benefits

Legal advice for court case against govt office in delay in payment of retirement benefits and family pension.

Advocate Gitanju Suraj answered
If you have been deprived of retirement benefits etc. firstly file a represebtation before the concerned officials of government and thereafter file a writ petition before high court seeking the relief of grant of retirement benefits etc.

Q: Implement the judgement or file SLP in the supreme court

Respected sir I was I constable in cisf due to my training period I get injured which is attributable to government service , I became disable and my training wasn't complete then , my medical report is that I m fit for sedentary duty but not fit for training , same welfare reports say , but my service was terminated with out any medical benefits , then I filled a writ petition which I won , then department filed a review petition which is dismissed by the division bench , my question is that department will implement the judgement or file SLP in supreme court , and what was the chance of grants SLP

Advocate Gitanju Suraj answered
As they have right to file SLP, they is completely upon them to decide whether to assail the order or to comply the order.... there is a huge process to grant Special leave...firstly he had to the SLP admitted which is only possible on the ground of legal issues not heard/overlooked by the high court

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gitanju Suraj

Can Advocate Gitanju Suraj represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gitanju Suraj can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gitanju Suraj?

When you meet with Advocate Gitanju Suraj for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gitanju Suraj?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gitanju Suraj, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gitanju Suraj?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gitanju Suraj, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gitanju Suraj?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gitanju Suraj regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gitanju Suraj?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gitanju Suraj can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.