One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kurukshetra - Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Advocate Gaurav Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Kurukshetra
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gaurav Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Family, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gaurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2015. He is a member of the Kurukshetra Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1184/2015
  • District Court, Kurukshetra
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Gaurav Sharma. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Q: How to stop family from extracting money from husband for divorce

Its been 3 months of marriage. My husband was trying to appraoch my family for sepration n was ready to pay 20 lacs. But my family kept on deferring meeting n pretended we dont want divorce. Now my doesnt left the rented house and given the notice also. My family though doesnt share things with me but the want to my husband to pay good amt for spoiling my life and save me too. But i dont know what they r up to. What shold be my next step?

Advocate Gaurav Sharma answered
kindly write the question again as you are missing some pertinent words without which your question is not clear so that there should be no mis communication. plz clear all question. Thanks

Q: What to do if police not filing charge sheet

What I can do Police is not filing the chargesheet.

Advocate Gaurav Sharma answered
Dear client, As per law, the Police has to file the chargesheet before the Court of concerned magistrate within 90 days of registration of the FIR. However, the delay in filling is normal as the investigating officer usually takes the plea of overburden of work and non availability of witnesses whose statements need to recorded before filing if the chargesheet. However, if there has occurred an extraordinary delay in filing, you can file a monitoring application before the Court asking the status of investigation. For any further query, you can approach me through LawRato.Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Gaurav Sharma

Can Advocate Gaurav Sharma represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Gaurav Sharma can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

When you meet with Advocate Gaurav Sharma for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Gaurav Sharma, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Gaurav Sharma regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Gaurav Sharma?

The cost of hiring Advocate Gaurav Sharma can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.