One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jamnagar - Advocate Gaurav Pandya

Advocate Gaurav Pandya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.3 | 5+ user ratings
Limda Lane Corner, Jamnagar
12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Labour & Service, Property, Recovery, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Gujarati, Hindi
Advocate Gaurav Pandya has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services

Advocate Pandya provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, cheque bounce related cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gaurav enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujrat in 2007. He is a member of the Jamnagar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/1610/2007
  • District Court, Jamnagar

Get advice from Advocate Gaurav Pandya

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)

Top Reviews

Kishore - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The advocate is very helpful.
Jul 29, 2017
Sachin kumbhare - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. Thanks to Lawrato group
Mar 21, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate Gaurav Pandya Can a joint property be attached and auctioned Brought property but did not register other party took loan on it