One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Mandvi - Advocate Gajara Pravin

Advocate Gajara Pravin

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Azad Chowk, Mandvi
16 years Experience
Practice Areas
Arbitration, Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Gajara Pravin has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Gajara provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Family Matters, Criminal Matters, Arbitration Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Gajara enrolled with the Bar Council of Gujarat in 2003. He is a member of Mandvi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : G/818/2003
  • Gujarat High Court