One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Muzaffarnagar - Advocate Fareed Akhtar

Advocate Fareed Akhtar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCollectorate Court, Muzaffarnagar
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Fareed Akhtar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Fareed Akhtar's office is in Collectorate Court, Muzaffarnagar.
  • Allahabad High Court,
  • District Court, Muzaffarnagar

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Fareed Akhtar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Fareed Akhtar How to file criminal complaint against cheating boyfriend